Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW MANY BOMBS DID EVERYONE EAT ON NEW YEARS

i took 3 double stack stars and had an insane night at my boys house party, those pills were as clean as you can get, no comedown and you felt mad chill for the rest of the day, just the hungry feeling but to lazy to eat, no jaw or mouth movenments no trippy feeling just pure energy and empathy, if you get these stock up, and those 3 were taken staring from one at 11pm another at 2:45am and rtook a half and antoerh half to finish the night, the readio was turned off at 11am.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I took 5, 4 white zorros and a yellow ck...I took the CK first and 15 minutes later tested my other one and found it was meth so i made myself throw up. First time I've ever done over 3 pills so I was a hurting unit for a very very long time. Was great being the only person rolling at a party with a buncha people that really really wanted to be rolling bad. Full body massages all night long :-)

I took 5, 4 white zorros and a yellow ck...I took the CK first and 15 minutes later tested my other one and found it was meth so i made myself throw up. First time I've ever done over 3 pills so I was a hurting unit for a very very long time. Was great being the only person rolling at a party with a buncha people that really really wanted to be rolling bad. Full body massages all night long :-)

NEW YEARS'S WEEKEND...Went as follows...Red Star on Friday night, a white turbo jet on Saturday night(very nice) and on The EVE...one white fishy, one green 007, and then another red star right before PULSE on Monday morning at 5:00 am...UNBELIEVEABLE WEEKEND...... cwm17.gifcwm9.gifcwm17.gifcwm9.gifcwm17.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

"Ah!...sleep, those little slices of death, how I loath them"

Edgar Allen Poe

NEW YEARS'S WEEKEND...Went as follows...Red Star on Friday night, a white turbo jet on Saturday night(very nice) and on The EVE...one white fishy, one green 007, and then another red star right before PULSE on Monday morning at 5:00 am...UNBELIEVEABLE WEEKEND...... cwm17.gifcwm9.gifcwm17.gifcwm9.gifcwm17.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

"Ah!...sleep, those little slices of death, how I loath them"

Edgar Allen Poe

Originally posted by e-tarded:

Clovers are usually made of DXM. I would be careful taking those. I haven't seen a good clover in a while.

no-fuckin-kidding.

i got SO sick the three times i took clovers . . . three different batches, three different years . . .

watch out for those things frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox