Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis raided on thursday night..

V. Barbarino

Guest Untouchable Chino

that is just the beggining of their problems..wait till they get a visit from someone else for buying their liquor from COSTCO's and BJ's...they use the EMPTY bottles of GREY GOOSE and fill up with SKOL vodka..bartenders and waitresses who have left there will admit to it..

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

It's hard to control the under-age drinking when you have a place of the size of Metropolis doing an 18+ night. They could id at the bar all they want but what about people that bought bottles and so forth... oh well

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

that is just the beggining of their problems..wait till they get a visit from someone else for buying their liquor from COSTCO's and BJ's...they use the EMPTY bottles of GREY GOOSE and fill up with SKOL vodka..bartenders and waitresses who have left there will admit to it..

thats not good

Guest james stratus

thats not good

No it isn't. And you would be suprised by how many places do the same thing.

Guest HouseJunkie

What’s the big deal, it’s not like Liquor need to be kept in a sterile in envoirment.

Guest barstar diana

underage drinking.. bartenders arrested, manager arrested....

thats what happens when u build a club thats too big and you cant pack it --it was a matter of time

Guest dahzel

thats not good

w/ 1 drink they have 2 bottles of that crap payed for. you would think the profit margin on bottled water and beer alone would be enough to keep clubs from doing this. pathetic. i've never been and this post makes me not want to go there.

Guest saintjohn
What’s the big deal, it’s not like Liquor need to be kept in a sterile in envoirment.

The big deal is that if customers aren't getting what's supposed to be in the bottle, then they're being ripped off, and bars aren't supposed to buy retail alcohol (it's a liquor license thing).

That said, I don't know about Metropolis, but I've seen it done at other establishments. Not good.

Guest sross

thats not good

Are you telling me those rum & cokes weren't top quality? ;D

Guest barstar diana

u can get you liquor lic revoked for that, and a nasty fine...defintely breaking the rules of bizness...

:-X

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

thats not good

That's very true im not going to call the club out but I went to a club on the beach Thursday and I can bet my life they did the same thing I asked for a grey goose red bull and it tasted like crapt

Guest Devilicious

I for one can testify that none of the 4 places I have worked in Miami and MB do this. Bottles come closed and sealed to the bar, so there's no way anything shady is going on.

That said, obviously it does happen from time to time :-\

Guest def2

ya gotta luv the club world... the "owner" of metropolis was in jail for close to 15 years...gets out, manages a club and screws over a shit load of people by never paying them...hopefully his ass was one of those arrested.