Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Unofficial Review of Danny Krivit @ Glass(UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

John Julius Knight, David Reyero, David "The Maestro" Solero, Richard Vasquez, Buster and TV crew...all these and more showed up to catch the legendary Danny Krivit @ Glass.

Going to Glass was a bit strange. Strange cuz i used to work 2 blocks away...gotta love it get to park in my old office with my old clicker. (gated parking ) ;D

The Forge is nothing but pure opulence truly the best restaurant in Miami Beach. been there for office parties. the food is ridiculous.

Glass located in the former Jimmy Z (part of the Forge) is sooooo different. Its still intimate but its now two rooms. Hardwood floors, a beautiful stained glass ceiling, murals galore, etc are the highlights of the venue. I beleive its called Glass for the glass window behind the booth. if ur in the back room u could watch the dj spin in the main room through the glass (behind his back vantage point.. kinda like ur in the booth) LOVED IT!!

The only thing i dont like is the dj booth. its kinda like space and metropolis in that its a bit higher up.

Havent been to an Aquabooty party since Lil Louie Vega and Jay J at Nocturnal...as I have lived at Shine as u all know lol ;D

The aquabooty vibe was so thick u could cut it with a knife

From Joe arriving in his car (school bus) "arthur murray school of disco" LOL ...... to Jaime (in a suite :o) it was great to see the old crew..

ONe thing i have to say and ive said it before ive never seen two promoters love this business more than these guys... seeing Joe scream out one more track , like 3 times near the end as hes dancing like no ones watching....... (huge respect for Joe) and Tomas

DHM opened up .. playing less afro tribal then they used to at Nocturnal. It was more vocal intense then ive heard them play in a long time.

Place was maddddddd packed to the gills. What i noticed is that even during the lull moments id Krivet's set (there were a few) the crowd continued to stay... and even till 5 am it was pretty full) ....

There was an open champagne bar till 12... yeah (dont mix soda and have champagne right after i woke up feeling like puking bad) :-X

Danny Krivit set..

For the most part Krivit played a very vocal intense set. Combining classics, soulful and funkesque tracks. At points he was even a bit discoish :)

The crowd was always dancing but at certain points there was a lull but Danny read the room and then dropped some killer tribal replete with percussion :)

ending the nite in true old skool dj fashion. he stopped then started up his last track to the cheers of those there

his last track a pure classic. my fav track of the nit droppin and old O Jays track (need id ugh) ... i was dead at this point but like sami said "you def got a second wind"

It was great to see Claud and meet her bf (damn havent seen u in ages) also great to hang with David Reyero, Kelly and JJK (mad respect for MR. Cleptomaniac)

great times... great venue...

only issues were there was an issue with the lights on this evening. though it was cool it was like an old warehouse party. with only the disco ball working.... i actually liked it....

some issues with the sound. esp the monitor up front (it was going out it seemed). though the sound system i was told was just temporary from the last venue locatd there and the permanent system was soon to be installed.

great times. ill be back really soon ;D

AQUABOOTY VIBE IS ALIVE AND WELL

PS (MACBOY WHERE WERE YOU... REALLY THOUGHT YOU'D BE THERE ... NEXT TIME I GUESS)

PPS (kelly and her almost wardrobe malfunctions :o)

2.jpg

Ceiling in back room

8.jpg

7.jpg

Gorgeous Chandelier in VIP

3.jpg

142.jpg

Packed house

DHM opening set

1.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

ow ow OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

11.jpg

Claud and her BF with Danny Krivit

10.jpg

Tomas, Danny Krivit and I

9.jpg

6.jpg

JJK in da house with Kelly Kel

202.jpg

David Reyero with Kelly her friend and JJK

4.jpg

5.jpg

252.jpg

Miguel and I

262.jpg

Miguel and Phil

272.jpg

Miguel and Sal (deephouseman)

242.jpg

Alan and Gina w/ Miguel (umm lots of Miguel pics lol )

172.jpg

182.jpg

212.jpg

222.jpg

Lil' Liz in da house

232.jpg

312.jpg

Krivit on decks

152.jpg

FOR SAMI ;)

292.jpg

302.jpg

;D

322.jpg

Joe is feelin it..... "one more song .. one more song" ..... ;D

Guest AlanS

all i gotta say also is "Red is my fav color" u know what i mean Alan lol ;D

;)

Danny was phenomenal... Other than being impressed by Danny's versatility, and those red dresses :P, the highlight of the night for me was when he dropped the instrumental of Trentmoller's - In Progress (Naked Music) :o Kicked the vibe in that room into full gear.

Great party overall, Thanks Joe & Tomas..

Guest AlanS

alan no clue what that disco track was he dropped? ack its killin me lol

He played a bunch, but I know what you are talking about, I'll try to track it down...

Guest Sheldon

JOE/TOMAS CAN U ID THAT TRACK HE DROPPED THAT DISCO TRACK. DYING TO know what it is

Tomas it was an O Jays track right?

overall though the set was good. the ending was just sick. his last hr was just awesome

everyone i spoke to who went said it was an amazing night.

O Jays track could have been "I Love Music" or Backstabbers?

Guest AlanS

JOE/TOMAS CAN U ID THAT TRACK HE DROPPED THAT DISCO TRACK. DYING TO know what it is

Tomas it was an O Jays track right?

overall though the set was good. the ending was just sick. his last hr was just awesome

everyone i spoke to who went said it was an amazing night.

O Jays track could have been "I Love Music" or Backstabbers?

There ya go.. "I Love Music"

Guest JoeBudious

I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone for making last Saturday such an amazing night. THANK YOU!!!!

The VIBE WAS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!

If you missed it . . . well, . . . . you missed IT!!!

And big up OMAR(dhm), WHAT A KILLER OPENING SET!!!!!!!!

Lovely Day, Bill Whiters WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Bus load of peeps packin' to go to the afterparty WHAT!!!!!!

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE

Thank You

Joe Budious

Guest mp3some

WHAT!!!! is right!!!!! :o

Amazing vibe, naaiiice beats! crrrrrazy party... Goooood Tiiiiimes!! ;D

Got home at 8am... ;D LOL

Always a pleasure hanging w the bootay crew.

Good to see everyone who was there.

One word:

Aquabootylicious!

LOL!!!

.- 8)