Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

jeremyd

They sell ring-pops at Twilo, which are awesome 'cause you can just wear them while you dance. ;-) A lot of the time though I don't like anything that has a taste, not even gum, so if I'm at home or at a rave I'll go all cutesy and munch on a pacifier. Kissing people is even better!

Just always make sure you have something so chew or suck on, because a friend of mine cracked a molar once she was clenching so badly.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

I used to go through about a bag of blowpops a night. I would start on one and when I got to the gum I would drop it on the floor. (I have no idea why) So the next day I would find about 30 blowpops stuck all over my apartment. But since then I can't stand the taste of anything sweet when I roll, but last time I didn't have blowpops my mouth was bleeding everywhere because I chewed the living shit out of it. cwm23.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Originally posted by a-ron:

I saw this girl this past weekend chomping on her glowstix like it was the best thing in the world. Kinda funny actually.

actually i suck on them... never bite them open... my hubby once did that and his mouth was glowing blue for the rest of the night... funny! funny! and my hubby likes to chew on bar straws.

cwm26.gif

if you want a major kick in the ass (or mouth), try those sour "mega-warhead" candies. it'll put your ass on the floor for a good 20 seconds--then really sweet... cwm14.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

chemlogo_sm.gifatoms.gif

"You take the blue pill:

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill:

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

• 3 weeks later...

ringpops at twilo and blowpops at Exit. One of my friends brings a passafire.

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

since i always have a problem with my jaw i usually just smoke about a pack of cigarettes and suck on the blowpops to keep my mouth busy, but last time i kept smoking one cig after the other, ended up going through the whole pack and i was eating my lollipops too, turned out that all the smoking and the taste of the lollipops combined with the smoking made me puke