Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It turns out, THERE IS A GOD...

V. Barbarino

Guest durrtylexx

i lost interest shortly after party of five. that being said, ill check out my buddy's copy if she ever does it.

She's still dam fine in my book.

Jennifer Love is mmm mmm yummy.

Guest Slide On The Ice

That is too good to be true. But then, it is the Star, so I believe their stories about as much as I believe any other tabloid. But hell, she is damn fine. I caught I Know What You Did Last Summer, again over the weekend and it reminded me of how hot she was then. I haven't seen much of her lately, but she just doesn't looks as hot as she did in that movie. And before anyone says I'm a pedophile, I'm sure she was 19 or 20 when she made that movie. No matter what, she is still on my top ten list of most desired celebrities who I'd love to shag at least once.

Guest swirlundergrounder

normal_PLayboy1.jpg

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!

Dam when did this issue come out' date=' I never knew she posed, I would like to see her assets :P

[/quote']I think it's coming out next month!

Guest Captain_Booty

normal_PLayboy1.jpg

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!

Dam when did this issue come out, I never knew she posed, I would like to see her assets :P

I think it's coming out next month!

I shall masturbate in anticipation!

Guest Devilicious

In other words you have to get naked to get a good script..well whatever works for her ;) hehe

lolol

hot body, totally vanilla in the face

Guest drlogic

In other words you have to get naked to get a good script..well whatever works for her ;) hehe

YET MORE PROOF that we live in a man's world!

ouch,,that was pretty politically incorrect!

Guest ddg

jennifer love hewitt is a hottie....and that playboy with alba on the cover is deceiving....shes not nude..its just a list of the 25 sexiest celebrities....the playboy is out already...

Guest michael^heaven

in texas gals like that are run o the mill... ;)

--Fitting. Jenn is from Texas. Just a bito info...Texas is ranked second in the nation for most beautiful women. California is #1.

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

in texas gals like that are run o the mill... ;)

--Fitting. Jenn is from Texas. Just a bito info...Texas is ranked second in the nation for most beautiful women. California is #1.

i cant reckon more beautiful ladies then the ones in the Great state of Texas. i got to git over to Cali in the future check out the merchandise if you will

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ic143

0228062inside1.jpg

Actress: Magazine wants readers to think she's in a nude pictorial

FEBRARY 28--Actress Jessica Alba, who appears in a bikini on the cover of Playboy's March issue, is threatening to sue the magazine, claiming that Hugh Hefner & Co. are trying to make it seem that she appears in a "nude or semi-nude pictorial." In a February 23 legal threat letter, Alba's lawyer demands that Playboy cease distributing the magazine and provide the 25-year-old actress with a "monetary settlement" for its unauthorized use of her image for commercial purposes. According to Brian Wolf, Alba's counsel, the venerable men's magazine has caused the young star "immeasurable harm" by placing her on its cover (Alba appears next to a cover line billboarding a story on the 25 sexiest celebrities). Wolf charges that Playboy initially offered to pay Alba to appear on the cover, but that they were flatly turned down.

Full Story: The Smoking Gun