Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Disney Workers Accused Of Gang-Raping Woman

Bling

A police investigation was launched Monday after a Disney worker claimed she was gang-raped by four co-workers at a nearby apartment complex, according to a Local 6 News report.

The woman, who is part of the Disney College Program, told police that she was walking home to her apartment in Orange County, Fla., when four men confronted her and then grabbed her.

She said the men then forced her into a Commons apartment unit and took turns raping her and forced her to perform sex acts.

The woman told officers that she repeatedly told her attackers to stop, according to the report.

"The report is very explicit as to what occurred," Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. "For all practical purposes, it essentially was a gang rape."

All four men accused work for Walt Disney World, Local 6 News reported.

"They are here on some sort of employment exchange program," Solomons said. "The four folks who have been implicated in this incident, it is my understanding that they are being very cooperative and forthcoming."

Investigators said the alleged attackers have been identified but no charges have been filed in the case.

The four men are also part of the Disney College Program, according to Local 6 News.

Disney officials did not comment on the case Monday night.

Police are continuing to investigate the incident.

http://www.local6.com/news/7515586/detail.html

Guest Diabolique

I think schools should teach women martial arts, every woman needs to know some form of it, myself included! ;)

a-holes! You know they get raped in jail, hahaaaa.

Guest Marina22

Why are we not getting the full story? Is it because the four guys are being cooperative and forthcoming? All I know is Disney definetly does not want their name in a headline like this.

Guest JMT

Investigators Clear Disney Employees Of Alleged Rape

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who accused a group of young men in a Disney foreign employee program of rape appears to have been a willing participant, WESH NewsChannel 2 reported.

Orange County sheriff's investigators said that a videotape surfaced showing the woman having sex with at least four men at the Gables Commons Apartments.

The woman claimed she was walking home early Sunday morning when the men attacked her.

A source has told WESH NewsChannel 2 that one of the men involved in the incident apparently videotaped the encounter, which clearly showed the woman was an active participant.

No charges were filed in the case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/7630418/detail.html

Investigators Clear Disney Employees Of Alleged Rape

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who accused a group of young men in a Disney foreign employee program of rape appears to have been a willing participant, WESH NewsChannel 2 reported.

Orange County sheriff's investigators said that a videotape surfaced showing the woman having sex with at least four men at the Gables Commons Apartments.

The woman claimed she was walking home early Sunday morning when the men attacked her.

A source has told WESH NewsChannel 2 that one of the men involved in the incident apparently videotaped the encounter, which clearly showed the woman was an active participant.

No charges were filed in the case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/7630418/detail.html

LOL my thoughts exactly. thanks ;)

Officials: Woman's Gang Rape Story Is Bogus

Disney Employees Cleared, Woman Charged

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office just announced that it has arrested the woman who claimed she was raped by several men who work at Walt Disney World. They say the woman made up the story, and that the sex was consensual.

The woman, Elizabeth Sunde, 26, is being charged with making a false police report, WESH NewsChannel 2 reported.

Guest Diabolique

She must've been really F'd up to not notice she was being filmed. ::)

and... who walks home form work..AT DISNEY...at 4 a.m.???

Guest Slide On The Ice

What a malicious slut. Not that she banged 4 guys at once, but that she turned around and accused them of raping her afterwards. It was probably for Theme Park Gangbangs IV and they jilted her out of payment so she struck back.

Goofy, Donald, Happy, Grumpy, and Sneezy, and Captain Hook have all been seen rushing to the clinic to get a STD test. And Pumbaa too; that girl was sick. ::)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest slamminshaun

"The report is very explicit as to what occurred," Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. "For all practical purposes, it essentially was a gang rape."

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Obviously the sheriff's office assumes people are guilty until proven innocent judging by his statement He didn't say it was an alleged rape or that they're trying to sort the facts out. He just said, it was a gang rape...period.

What if these guys hadn't had a video tape of the incident? How can someone be arrested so easily for rape when there's so many stories like this floating around out there.

Sometimes, the damage is done simply in the allegation and I'd argue that the whores that make these allegations know this. How many people won't see the update on the fact it turns out this whore lied? There's alot of people walking around out there that still think this story is true. The media contributes to this too. They'll splash the rape allegation on the front page, but often times, will bury the follow-up somewhere on the 13th page at the bottom.

This slut should get alot worse then "filing a false police report". That's a fuckin' slap on the wrist. If the punishment for making a false claim were as serious as the claim you're making, alot of hookers would think twice. This bitch deserves 10 years in federal prison for attempting to use the system to put 4 innocent men away for just as long.

Sorry I'm late on this one, I missed this thread before but I just can't resist commenting on it now.

Guest defunes

There's a lesson to be learned here people...if you pick up a skanky looking girl...hide a video camera just in case.

And share it with us...