Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRIPPING FROM TO MUCH E

have any of you guys trip from taking to much E? as of NYE that was my second time seeing things from taking to much E. i dont' like the way it feels. Every where i look, it feels like i'm looking at hell. everyone's faces changing and burnt with acid and all kinds of nasty crap. Is that really bad for your brain when you start seeing things?

I personally belive hard drugs like acid etc.. are gateways to hell.

[This message has been edited by BillDaThrill (edited 01-03-2001).]

First time I had visuals on E, I couldn't look in a mirror because everytime I would see a guy standing behind me but he had a freaky face on when I turn around he's gone, people had all different kinds of masks on. Saw stuff on walls that wasn't really there. I saw one of my friends faces turn bloody..It was some freaky shit.

IF YOURE TRIPPING OUT ON E THEN ITS NOT REAL E, A PURE PILL WILL NOT CAUSE YOU TO SEE THINGS, SO THE PILLS YOU TOOK PROB HAD MDMA IN IT ALONG WITH SOME OTHER STUFF, IVE HAD THAT HAPPEN BEFORE. I HATE THAT SHIT.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't imagine having a pill and not tripping. It's part and parcel for me. In fact I can remember one time that I was pilling and I didn't visualise... it was a terrible night.

I love that side of things, it's like something unlocks your imagination and it just runs wild. I've seen things so beautiful it's made me cry, like these silver birds flying through the club.

I saw a boy eat his girlfriends face and then shoot himself.

I've seen beautiful colours and shapes and pictures. I was once in a club dancing like mad... i looked down... and when I looked back up again I was the only person in the room. Even the DJ had disappeared. That was strange.

But like I said all of this is normal for us.

Basically we trip becasue of confused messaged getting into our brains. Don't worry about them too much. Although you should be informed about it all. If ou receive what feels like electric shocks for a few days after clubbing as I often do, this is something to do with part of the brain dying off.

THis part does eventually grow back, but it will be deformed. When you have flashbacks then this is the brain growing back.

(TO be truthfull I'm not certian if what I have said is 100% correct, I have read up but my mind is fuzzy on it all. Another wonderful side effect of E, memory loss. Oh and depression too!)

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

dreamtemple from the way you sound maybe you should take it easy a bit from E. you might find yourself in a straight jacket locked away someday hahahha j/k

yeah i got those electric shocks.. i didn't know why. thanks for letting me know about my brain growing back deformed!!!

Are you sure the pills were laced with acid? I think its called candy-flipped or something, not sure? My friend and I had pills that were, I can tell you - we each only had ONE and I was so f'd up I couldn't move my body, we sat in the same spot with our feet propped up for about an hour... we saw shit too.

Of course I should take it easy. But then in reality we are all risking life and limb taking pills in the first place true?

And about the straight jacket thing... no jokes please, five of my friends are in institutions because of a failure to come down after a trip (however they were acid mainly).

So here's my own personal shout out to:

Bunny (bestest mate always hunnie, I miss you.)

Kerry (so very pretty)

Lukey (the funniest and kindest of all of us)

Wolfie (you saved my life and I'll never forget)

and Beej (I didn't know you well, but at least I knew).

So remember that it all does have a serious side okay people? (okay that's my mumsie bit done smile.gif

------------------

Stay Twisted :)