Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Bull Banned...

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

Only in France, Denmark, and Norway according to the article, which seems very overblown. They did one just like this about a year or two ago.

Besides, I only drink Impulse and Spacefuel if I can help it. 8)

Only in France, Denmark, and Norway according to the article, which seems very overblown. They did one just like this about a year or two ago.

seems like too much of a liablity to serve this stuff. It's going to be the new epehdra..

Guest pod

Energy drinks of several varieties have been served in clubs here in Miami since the mid-90s.

In media parlance, this story is from what they call a "slow news day"...no one important has died or anything like that.

If they start considering energy drinks a liability for clubs, what next? Alcohol? The sound system? The lighting array?

Energy drinks of several varieties have been served in clubs here in Miami since the mid-90s.

In media parlance, this story is from what they call a "slow news day"...no one important has died or anything like that.

If they start considering energy drinks a liability for clubs, what next? Alcohol? The sound system? The lighting array?

3 countries have banned it, that's all you need to know... When france banns vodka, call me..

gonna stop drinkin redbull from now on. no more redbull vodkas just vodka tonics from now on

i suffer from an innocent heart murmur since birth dont need any problems...

:P

ive heard about this for a long time now though.. gotta cut it out

Guest pod

I'm just seeing a slow news day still.

Until there's an FDA warning I'm not gonna moderate energy drink intake.

this is old news..... France had red bull banned awhile ago. When I lived there like 4 years ago, they didn't carry it (they also didn't carry grey goose unless u went to a specialty shop)so I'd go to Monaco and pick up the red bull there. As for Norway, they ban almost anything- the don't even allow cakes or cereals with artificial coloring to be sold in the grocery shops.

Guest wasted24_7

As long as clubs dont start selling redline, nothing to worry about.

Now if that shit was overused :o

Guest james stratus

Last WMC I drank like 2 cases of Sobe Rush in an up all night 30 something hour period and I ended up feeling like I was gonna die at one point ??? ;) Yeah, doesn't sound like a suprising out come right.

Guest dre4

supposedly redbull AND vodka is illegal in greece...i went to order it once at some cafe and the waiter said it's illegal and couldn't bring it..i was like come on buddy and he brought it anyway....it's still served in all clubs...laws aren't really enforced in greece

Guest addictedtospace

All I drink is,,,spacefuel.jpg POD tell LP and MW ;)

Guest Devilicious

I have been telling people how bad it is to mix booze and red bull for years

except jimmy t, he loves it too much to break his heart like that

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i have tried to cut the iv feeding the deliciously tasty yet oh so strange beverage from my arm but it is soooooooo hard!!!!!!!