Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess the drug the dj is on...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares... *yawn* everyone is on something.

I don't do drugs.... So i'm not "everyone"???

Alcohol is a drug too - It just happens to be legal.....which is bullshit because it happens to cause more damage to other people and property than anything else. Gotta love politics.

Alcohol is a drug too - It just happens to be legal.....which is bullshit because it happens to cause more damage to other people and property than anything else. Gotta love politics.

Imagine if all drugs were legal, would alchohol still be at the top of your list for doing the most damage? Lets compare apples and apples.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Heineken

unless thats the new slang for coke, then you are wrong missy ;D

i think c may be right, he just looks a toasty, a couple puffs of good grean and a 12 pack

I dont know Desyn on a personal level (but im sure there are more than a few on here that do). However, to post someone pics and make such an insinuating remark is terrible. I admit its an awful picture and looks bad. But maybe he has just come off a 12 hour flight, hasnt had much sleep and is still behind the decks spinning for the people that paid to see him...even if he is drunk and tired.

I dont know Desyn on a personal level (but im sure there are more than a few on here that do). However, to post someone pics and make such an insinuating remark is terrible. I admit its an awful picture and looks bad. But maybe he has just come off a 12 hour flight, hasnt had much sleep and is still behind the decks spinning for the people that paid to see him...even if he is drunk and tired.

Maybe he was hanging out with:

http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc46â„‘=70935_lilo_1.jpg

Guest Cosmigonon

Imagine if all drugs were legal, would alchohol still be at the top of your list for doing the most damage? Lets compare apples and apples.

Yeah, tell that to the families of people whose lives have been ruined by alcohol...

Guest musicalmissionary

Very few drugs would rank above alcohol in damage done (to others besides the drug user) if they were legal. The biggest potential to do harm to others would come from operating a vehicle. And very few drugs impair driving as much as alcohol. If you dispute this you're a fuckin idiot. I know some people that powder their noses just so they can drive at the end of the night after drinking... they're called strippers.

Guest Diabolique

Thank You. Alcohol kills more people than crack, heroin and cocaine combined each year. You don't see potheads ever getting in a fight do you? Also, Saleen, EVERYONE *is* on SOMETHING, be it aspirin, body-building suppliments, prescriptions..need I go on?

Saleen didn't think through my statement past the obvious...just like I knew he would.

;D so yes, you are "everyone"...

the point is your thread is pointless. It's a DJ at a club, on the patio..well AH DUHHHH. Imagine me in your shoes: OH MY GOD MY 80 YEAR OLD NEIGHBOR IS ON HER MEDS! ooooh FREAKYDEAKY!! I'm going to post a thread about it and tell everyone!

Saleen= Jan Brady

;D

Guest musicalmissionary

so driving while on lsd, X, coke, herion, tina, dust etc is better than a guy who had a few beers? I have a bridge to sell you...

Lets compare apples and apples.

Hypocrite much? So you wanna compare "a few beers" to lsd, X, coke,... How about 6+ drinks in a night, very common for a lot of people on here. Then yes, besides lsd and heroin, alcohol impairs driving more. No fukkin doubt about it. And the drug you're insinuating this dj did is easily less harmful (to others) than alcohol. Like I said, strippers use it so they can actually handle driving home after a night of guys buying them drinks. I didn't make that up.

Let me guess, you're doing this because Desyn is playing Space again soon (April 22nd) and this is your twisted idea of how to hype it? Please, get a new angle. This tabloid bullshit is so played out and wanna-be creative.