Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess the drug the dj is on...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

I guess normally the way I’d respond to the little kids that post this sorta junk is to simply ignore them... that is until I remembered an infamous and somewhat identical post from not long ago. Remember when Danny Howells showed up some 6+ hours late for his set? And the jackass that posted that "god awful" pic of Danny, accusing him of being cracked out? The post then proceeded to spiral downhill bringing some of you all along with it after it turned into a bandwagon for the "Danny and every other DJ is a crack head" crowd. That is until Danny posted the truth about that night and how he felt about being accused of in a public forum under those circumstances. Fabulous people like Desyn and Danny have enough to worry about without assholes insinuating illegal activity based on bad photo moments.

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=19517

+1

Guest Diabolique

Drugs are bad mmmmkay?

"See I think drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records,tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs, man."

www.billhicks.com

He's got a real good point. IMHO.

Guest Diabolique

Josh Wink & FreQ Nasty make music sober, so...that's not entirely true. point is...

It doesn't matter, considering the real issues in the world.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay?

"See I think drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records,tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs, man."

www.billhicks.com

He's got a real good point. IMHO.

i used that quote in a paper i wrote in college

Guest michael^heaven

---As a musician, I make it a point to not throw other musicians under the bus. Especially, based on nothing more than speculation. It's pointless, counter productive, & creates a negative vibe.

Guest Diabolique

I'm officially calling Saleen, Jan Brady. ;D

Saleen, err, I mean Jan, maybe you should go to bed while us bad kiddies are out having a good time.

you know the old saying..."If you can't stand the heat, get out of the...CLUB!" ;D