Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal sold?

V. Barbarino

Word is a NYC person bought Noc for 5.5 Mill and will take over the club after WMC.... I'm not calling it yet, too early but this does make sense since the other news which I'm legally not allowed to post coresponds to this... I do know Opium is looking for names for State as we speak.. I heard they tried to back out on their deposit, but they would have to sue and probably wouldn't win, so it's a go for State. Hopefully they can reverse the curse of that building.. I wonder if the god awful okenfold posters are still in there somewhere.

But wait, another agent just chimmed in, they are saying yes, it's more of a realestate deal rather than a club deal. So I think the deal is a go for Noc.. I do not know at this time if they are club operators, we'll see soon enough because another huge deal will be annouced after WMC, which hasn't leaked, even to me, no one knows, not one fing person, they are doing a great job at not leaking it, but it's a deal..

Guest Chica

maybe they should name the State space "Curse" HAHAHA...

well whatever happens to Noc I hope is good, that place has a lot of potential all it needs is good talent and good advertisement and whatever else u need for a good club hehe, with Space next door they need to come up with pretty good ideas etc....so good luck and please give us another good place to party at......

Guest pod

A friend of mine and I had the same discussion once, that the only viable area of the club is their patio.

I do not know at this time if they are club operators, we'll see soon enough because another huge deal will be annouced after WMC, which hasn't leaked, even to me, no one knows, not one fing person, they are doing a great job at not leaking it, but it's a deal..

umm didn't you make a thread about not doing meth??? after that attempt at a sentence, i think you're calling the kettle black...

:P ;D

Guest coach

or maybe the 1st floor a nice restaurant open 24 hours....we need some good food around that area....

Indeed.

Guest cool1g

i thought that with Crobar's venue being sold to the Opium guys that they were moving to Nocturnal on a permanent basis later this year.

Guest slamminshaun

1st floor - Strip Club

2nd floor - Champagne Room for the strip club

3rd floor - nightclub

But that's just me....

;D

Guest jamu

1st floor - Strip Club

3rd floor - nightclub

But that's just me....

;D

Here here I second that motion!!!!!!!

Guest coach

1st floor - Strip Club

3rd floor - nightclub

But that's just me....

;D

I like that, but I would modify it slightly to the following:

1st Floor - Decent Restaurant

2nd Floor - Non-Skanky Strip Club, use the little side room for the Champagne areas.

3rd Floor - Dance Patio

Guest BAEZ

1st floor - Strip Club

3rd floor - nightclub

But that's just me....

;D

I like that, but I would modify it slightly to the following:

1st Floor - Decent Restaurant

2nd Floor - Non-Skanky Strip Club, use the little side room for the Champagne areas.

3rd Floor - Dance Patio

1st Floor - Ross

2nd Floor - Macy's

3rd Floor - Another Ross

4th Floor - A Smoke Shop

5th Floor - Saleen's Bathroom

LOL - J/K

Guest rollyp66

Word is a NYC person bought Noc for 5.5 Mill and will take over the club after WMC.... I'm not calling it yet, too early but this does make sense since the other news which I'm legally not allowed to post coresponds to this... I do know Opium is looking for names for State as we speak.. I heard they tried to back out on their deposit, but they would have to sue and probably wouldn't win, so it's a go for State. Hopefully they can reverse the curse of that building.. I wonder if the god awful okenfold posters are still in there somewhere.

But wait, another agent just chimmed in, they are saying yes, it's more of a realestate deal rather than a club deal. So I think the deal is a go for Noc.. I do not know at this time if they are club operators, we'll see soon enough because another huge deal will be annouced after WMC, which hasn't leaked, even to me, no one knows, not one fing person, they are doing a great job at not leaking it, but it's a deal..

This is probably from the person who told you the deal between Crobar and Opium was done... nothing is a done deal until papers are signed.....

As for this... you are wrong again, get new sources or a new crystal ball because you are not doing to well in your predictions as of late...

Guest Darwin Castillo

This is probably from the person who told you the deal between Crobar and Opium was done... nothing is a done deal until papers are signed.....

As for this... you are wrong again, get new sources or a new crystal ball because you are not doing to well in your predictions as of late...

70s_show_8_216x270.jpgBURNED! :o :o :o