Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Guerra on the cover of GQ Mag..

V. Barbarino

Guest Chica

TG is from Miami, he was on American Idol 2 years ago, he didn't make it to the top 12... He's around the Miami club scene alot.

yeah sure......u sound like u are full of it, I've heard that name here before I think...

Guest Untouchable Chino

lol purple clipped out the cover of that GQ magazine and took it to tony to get an autograph..but it's not him..its the guy from LOST or something..i dont know..

Guest klubveteran

is it horrible not to know who Tony Guerra is? .......lol he is probably only famous in Miami ::)

rookie ::)

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

is it horrible not to know who Tony Guerra is? .......lol he is probably only famous in Miami ::)

hahahaha

Guest Chica

hahahaha

OK I don't think this makes me a "rookie" or is "funny" I don't HAVE to know who this guy is....Gosh Im SORRY!....lol damn people are so stupid and so into the who knows who...he doesn't pay my rent so i have no interest in knowing who he is

Guest klubveteran

hahahaha

OK I don't think this makes me a "rookie" or is "funny" I don't HAVE to know who this guy is....Gosh Im SORRY!....lol damn people are so stupid and so into the who knows who...he doesn't pay my rent so i have no interest in knowing who he is

saleen, take care of this... 8)