Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tong/ DT / Playboy, now we have Vin Dieselgate at Shine!

V. Barbarino

This is an email that went out:

[mailto:members@onsevents.com]

Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:07 PM

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: DJ Jazzy Jeff and Vin Diesel at Shine

this Friday

ONS Management Group presents the

return of DJ Jazzy Jeff

along with resident DJs Danny Daze and Mike E.

Simm this Friday at

Shine

Click Here for guest list or table

reservations. Requests must be received by 8pm Friday.

Guest List closes at 1:00am.

Call or email to schedule your birthday

party or special event.

ONS Management Group, Inc. presents

Shine South Beach (at the Shelborne) :: Fridays

1801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139

For VIP Table Reservations call 305-388-1797.

For More Info: http://www.onsevents.com/

If you no longer want to receive emails from

ONS Management Group,

Inc., click here or cut and paste the following

link in your browser.

Now, you must be wondering, is Vin really going to be there on this friday based upon this email? Actually NO! I and Mark happen to have a mutal friend, so I asked this person and nope Mark (Vin) is in LA this friday.. I also spoke to his sister Samantha who confirmed this... *Vin and I do not know each other nor have ever met, I know you people I assume I hang with movie stars, and I do, just not him, but back to the topic, SORRY SHINE THIS IS UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!

TONG

DT

PLAYBOY

LETS ADD VIN DIESEL TO THE LIST!

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN TO STOP LYING ABOUT WHO'S GONNA BE AT YOUR CLUB???????

The subject line cleary implys he will be there, this has to end!

The e-mail i fgot directly from Shine didn't say anything about Vin being there...

but it did include a flyer which is a launch / premiere party for his next movie...

and when i went to both sites nether states the situation they way your e-mail looks....

BUT if your subject line stated that it's looks like the promoters giving / getting mis-info.

The e-mail i fgot directly from Shine didn't say anything about Vin being there...

but it did include a flyer which is a launch / premiere party for his next movie...

and when i went to both sites nether states the situation they way your e-mail looks....

BUT if your subject line stated that it's looks like the promoters giving / getting mis-info.

my email is legit... put it this way, would Vin's sister send me an email if it was BS?

Guest jbit

If your going to a club based on the fact that some hollywood celeb is supposed to show up......you deserve to be dupped.

Guest JMT

If your going to a club based on the fact that some hollywood celeb is supposed to show up......you deserve to be dupped.

well said.

Guest vaughan

Unless you happen to be a fan of said celebrity and there work... just sayin..

Like the idiots that go to WWE Wrestling matches and still think "that shit is real" :o

Like the idiots that go to WWE Wrestling matches and still think "that shit is real" :o

lol you are going to crush bling with that comment vaughan. lol :P

Guest djjoncowan

official response. we have never stated anywhere that vin disel will be at shine tonight. if one of our promoters did I apologise but truth of the matter is that the film company who called us to host the movie release party did say he's in town. they never promised he'd attend which is why NOTHING has come out stating so has come out directly from shine or its management. I know saleens "sources" claim he's not in town and I really don't know where he is nor do I care. If he happens to show at shine tonight, great, if not, the night was never about vin, or the movie for that matter - tonight is about

DJ JAZZY JEFF 8)

::) wtf.... course its not real... though they do get hurt.. its a soap opera for guys. it rocks

Guest sross

+1

Guest coach

Since I got about 100 emails about this weekend with Jazzy Jeff, and Jon's B-day (happy birthday!) and only a couple about Vin, I was pretty clear on the situation.

Who is ONS Management? I have only recently begun getting their emails. Are they new? Anyone know them?