Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which GLOBAL GATHERING Stage...

Guest biznation00

If you had to pick a stage at GLOBAL GATHERING which tent would it be?  

1. 1. If you had to pick a stage at GLOBAL GATHERING which tent would it be?

Guest biznation00

would you pick if you had only one choice...

B-Live

NIN

Rob Zombie

Avenged Sevenfold

Coheed & Cambria

Alkaline Trio

Rise Against

Killswitch Engage

Shinedown

Flyleaf

Lacuna Coil

Bullet for my Valentine

Atomic Tangerine

Tommy Lee w/Dj Aero

Downtown

Sasha

John Digweed

Ferry Corsten

Armin Van Buuren

The Crystal Method (dj set)

Jonathan Peters

George Acosta

Edgar V

Roland

Stryke

Biscayne

Deep Dish

Steve Lawler

Roger S

Murk

Charles Feelgood

Dean Coleman

Cedric Gervais

Franco Fabi

Ivano Bellini

Tom De Neef

Denny Tsettos

Global Beats

Adam Freeland

Stanton Warriors

Rennie Pilgrem

Uberzone (live)

Freq Nasty

Evil Nine

K-swing

Merlyn

Ash Rock

Wendel

New Times

Bruno

Diaga

Parantula

Johnny Ramirez

Jae Vynel

Nikolas

Pedro

Nelson Diaz

www.globalgatheringfestival.com

Guest vaughan

It would be the B-Live ROck Stage... but since I never follow directions, these are my ONE pick from EACH stage, the peeps I would make it a point to tent-hop to see...

B-Live

Rise Against <--- On of my current faves

Downtown

John Digweed

Biscayne

Roger S

Global Beats

Uberzone (live)

New Times

Johnny Ramirez

Props to the GG people. A true festival of music with great branding etc. All in all it's a GREAT line-up IMO. MOST ;) of our hard-working and VERY talented locals are representing... The New Times Stage is awesome and of course our "local celebrities" Incl. Murk, Stryke, Roland and even Merlyn, Wendel and Ash Rock!

Some GREAT "rock" bands, although I could do without Tommy Lee, but thats really a biased opinion, I'm sure they will put on a good show.

Guest Marina22

At least we don't HAVE to choose. I had to pick Biscayne but also the downtown and the global beats are up there. Can't wait till next weekend where I will be at each and every one! :D

im goin with Downtown mostly cuz at outdoor huge festivals like this ... i dont like to listen to house but rather my former fav genre trance.. armin and ferry gonna rip it ........

also will def make it a point to the breaks tent as well.. basically anytyhing im not hearing at a club during wmc...

so that would be rock/breaks and trance (cept for tues the 28th of course when i go hear markus)

Guest nickjunkie

No way to choose for me. I'm planning to steal Nine Inch Nails' golf cart and go touring...

A few tidbits for ya:

1. The production and overall experience is going to be very very memorable. Obviously I'm biased and wouldn't ever say otherwise, but when we partnered with AMG (owners of Global / Godskitchen) they gave us quite a lecture on why we should forget about spending money on big backstage trailers for the artists and insane riders, and put the cash into the show. That's what made the UK festival so huge and so popular. We produced a certain other festival last year, and I can tell you with all honesty that the budget for this show is almost double last year's.

2. Get there early in the afternoon - we've spent a huge amount of time on the scheduling to try to spread big names all over the day rather than have them clash all together, so arriving after sunset will mean you'll miss some of the big guns. Biscayne Tent in particular is going to be very special through the afternoon and sunset hours, and both Lacuna Coil and Bullet For My Valentine are going to be huge in the next year and are playing early on the B-Live Beach Stage.

3. Catch some local bands and DJ's. There's something special about playing for the home crowd and you can expect these guys to give it 1000%. There are locals on every stage at GG at some point.

4. VIP will actually feel like VIP. The flagship hilltop VIP will have views across the whole site, and there are also satellite VIP areas next to the two main outdoor stages for closer viewing. A VIP ticket gets you into all three, and there is a strict 1500 limit. We only have a few hundred left as of today.

5. Nine Inch Nails are bringing the full touring show. I saw the production designs. Wow.

6. Big thanks should go to all agents / artists as there has been virtually no drama about set times, positions etc. This is rare and bodes well for the overall atmosphere of the event.

7. Tommy Lee's drink rider could kill a small army.

Will keep you updated as we get closer to the show... 8)

Guest Josephmama

We are really excited about nine inch nails and are not missing that act. Tommy lee should be interesting too I think. Its hard to pick a tent but i guess it would be the downtown one because we dont get to see sasha & digweed very often here together & we love Roland!!!!!!!!! 8) :D ;D

Guest HouseJunkie

What time is Deep Dish playing & will there be both Dishes or just one??

Wow, Deep Dish playing two weekends back-2-back, I'm going straight back to rehab after this!!!

Guest Marina22

No way to choose for me. I'm planning to steal Nine Inch Nails' golf cart and go touring...

A few tidbits for ya:

1. The production and overall experience is going to be very very memorable. Obviously I'm biased and wouldn't ever say otherwise, but when we partnered with AMG (owners of Global / Godskitchen) they gave us quite a lecture on why we should forget about spending money on big backstage trailers for the artists and insane riders, and put the cash into the show. That's what made the UK festival so huge and so popular. We produced a certain other festival last year, and I can tell you with all honesty that the budget for this show is almost double last year's.

2. Get there early in the afternoon - we've spent a huge amount of time on the scheduling to try to spread big names all over the day rather than have them clash all together, so arriving after sunset will mean you'll miss some of the big guns. Biscayne Tent in particular is going to be very special through the afternoon and sunset hours, and both Lacuna Coil and Bullet For My Valentine are going to be huge in the next year and are playing early on the B-Live Beach Stage.

3. Catch some local bands and DJ's. There's something special about playing for the home crowd and you can expect these guys to give it 1000%. There are locals on every stage at GG at some point.

4. VIP will actually feel like VIP. The flagship hilltop VIP will have views across the whole site, and there are also satellite VIP areas next to the two main outdoor stages for closer viewing. A VIP ticket gets you into all three, and there is a strict 1500 limit. We only have a few hundred left as of today.

5. Nine Inch Nails are bringing the full touring show. I saw the production designs. Wow.

6. Big thanks should go to all agents / artists as there has been virtually no drama about set times, positions etc. This is rare and bodes well for the overall atmosphere of the event.

7. Tommy Lee's drink rider could kill a small army.

Will keep you updated as we get closer to the show... 8)

Good tips! Am definetly planning to arrive early anyway 8)

Guest coach

Downtown and Global Beats. As was mentioned earlier, why do house when you can do that the other 51 weeks of the year? That's the only reason the New Times stage wasn't mentioned, too. I'll see all you guys all year long. Hopefully some NEW people will be turned on to our awesome locals, though.

Guest biznation00

Don't know the full set times yet. I'm sure Nick will inform us shortly. However, Roland's set time is 12:45-1:30pm Downtown Stage. We'll be riding out with an entourage & a gang of followers from our Local Celeb party when we close about noon, so if you're still around join us in taking the walk over!

www.myspace.com/deejayroland

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Guest Marina22

Can't wait for this festival ;D I am going early but I don't know if we'll make it for Roland's set. It's good to know so one can try.