Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pokemon/pichachu.....

duckets

has anyone taken these recently? i took one last night after hearing good things about them and it sucked. I was bored, I hated every piece of music I heard which is strange bcuz I heard a lot of songs that i normally love! I didn't feel like dancing, or moving for that matter. It wasn't a dopey pill cause I was rolling pretty good, and was having a good time with my friends, but I was bored with the atmosphere. Then all today I have had the chills and I haven't slept but one hour.

has this happened to anyone with these pills? and can anyone restore my faith in e, cuz after last night i vowed to never do it again.

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."

-Voltaire

no way, i have taken pokemons for the last couple of trips, and they have been the best..I had mad visuals, at JP's birthday i took 4 of them and had a fear and loathing experience.. everybody had lizard heads and other crazy shit.. Just in Miami and gave one to my friend and he said they were the best he had taken in awhile..are you sure they were pokemons??

Originally posted by duckets:

has anyone taken these recently? i took one last night after hearing good things about them and it sucked. I was bored, I hated every piece of music I heard which is strange bcuz I heard a lot of songs that i normally love! I didn't feel like dancing, or moving for that matter. It wasn't a dopey pill cause I was rolling pretty good, and was having a good time with my friends, but I was bored with the atmosphere. Then all today I have had the chills and I haven't slept but one hour.

has this happened to anyone with these pills? and can anyone restore my faith in e, cuz after last night i vowed to never do it again.

Well, that's what happens when you go to Exit.

cwm42.gif

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

yea i wouldnt recommend these, there are a few batches goin around, i took one that was totally clean cut, nice size, and completely white with pikachu design and it was good real good, then at sf once i took one that was also totally clean cut with the pikachu but it had little yellow dots on them, those were definitely not e, it felt good for a bit then i started freakin out, the lights made my eyes have some serious tremors to the point where i couldnt look at any light (i was sittin in the bathroom for 20mins tryin to calm down) then it was just crap from then on, havent dropped since, been scared of that happening. we'll see what happens this friday.

------------------

om_th.jpg

I've tried Pokemon's and Pikachu's... the Pikachu's were good... I don't know if it was the name putting the thought into my head or not but the pikachu's made me feel like jello and there were shocks through-out my body haahaaha (no joke). Like when you don't get enough sleep and you feel all weird... but it was a good roll... Can't say the same for Pokemon's though... didn't really roll too well on those... Weak i'd have to say... while we're on the topic of crappy pills... I'd like to add... RED BULLS were CRAP... VERY misleading name... NOTHING happened to me and 4 other people who took it... BUNK! I'd like to add Picese to that list of CRAP... but add Smilies to the list of GOOD pills...

------------------

It's all about the FUN... PeaCe...

nightcrawler...the ones i got had little yellow dots, so if it's like you said, it probably wasn't e. i just got a test kit though, so next time, if there is one, i can test the pill first.

I was about ready to give up on e...but then the test came in the mail and I gotta give it a try. i don't drop that often, so you would think that I'd roll pretty good, but lately all I wanna do is sit down. And the night i had the pikachu pill, I hated everyone and felt like less of a human being.

All I want is a good pill!!!

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."

-Voltaire

[This message has been edited by duckets (edited 02-23-2001).]