Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone experienced This? After a long weekend with E?

I went to Vegas for the weekend, danced and partied maybe a total of 24 hours, took about 6 pills of E, (It was 3 each night), and I was fine. Until today at work, I got a few light headed feelings and some dizziness throughout the day. Im not sure if it is just coincidence or what. I have been taking e maybe once every 3 weeks (2 pills at that one time), and I have never experienced this before. I do what many suggest drink alot of OJ the days after, take my 5HTP the night after the morning after, and that night after as well. It was the same stuff I have been using the past 6 months (LifeSavers - CA). Can anyone give me some useful input on this situation? Thank you in advance...

BlackJack

Taking 5-HTP the night before and the morning after won't do you a bit of good. You have to take about 1 50mg pill in the morning and 1 50mg pill before bed, for at least two weeks afterward. It helps replenish your saratonin, and just one dosage of it isn't going to do that. Also, it won't do you much good to just take it the night before, because it takes a while for your saratonin to replenish, no matter what the dosage. -SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.