Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela

Guest Marina22

James, ramon, anyone else

Can I get Track ID's on this set. ??? ???

Also James, I will see you in Detroit at Bleu at your upcoming show. Looking forward to it for sure. ;D :D

Jigga in teh 'D'?!

wooo

when is this?

please tell me its teh same weekend as DEMF that would be le roxor.

No it is not the weekend of DEMF, but I beleive it is a few weeks later June 9th or 10th. :o ;D

Ramon, just make two trips to the D, you won't be diasspointed ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

James, ramon, anyone else

Can I get Track ID's on this set. ??? ???

Also James, I will see you in Detroit at Bleu at your upcoming show. Looking forward to it for sure. ;D :D

Jigga in teh 'D'?!

wooo

when is this?

please tell me its teh same weekend as DEMF that would be le roxor.

No it is not the weekend of DEMF, but I beleive it is a few weeks later June 9th or 10th. :o ;D

Ramon, just make two trips to the D, you won't be diasspointed ;)

damn you .. i'd have to make 3 .. one of the high tech-soul party next week .. one for demf and one for jigga.

i think its only gonna be demf unfortunately .. who knows maybe it will be hella cheap for me to fly up there to see jigga :)

Guest Dancing Diva

Hey James,

I hope you see this post. I caught your set on the patio at Space on Tuesday morning, 3-28th. I LOVE your style and your energy. I had heard of you, and am so glad I had the opportunity to actually hear you live. Could you recommend 1 or more of your CD's that have a similar sound to what you played on the patio that morning. I will definitely look to catch you again when you play here in South Florida.

Guest Miss_Digital

Hey James,

I hope you see this post. I caught your set on the patio at Space on Tuesday morning, 3-28th. I LOVE your style and your energy. I had heard of you, and am so glad I had the opportunity to actually hear you live. Could you recommend 1 or more of your CD's that have a similar sound to what you played on the patio that morning. I will definitely look to catch you again when you play here in South Florida.

get utilities

Guest Philip

yet ANOTHER person converted... how great :D

Yep, me 2. I thought about buying Utilities for a long time but when I heard a couple of his e-mixes awhile back I wasn't impressed. Then I heard him live @ the patio. Now I see a couple sides to JZ. Glory to God - i've been born again! lol

Guest ramon

yet ANOTHER person converted... how great :D

Yep, me 2. I thought about buying Utilities for a long time but when I heard a couple of his e-mixes awhile back I wasn't impressed. Then I heard him live @ the patio. Now I see a couple sides to JZ. Glory to God - i've been born again! lol

get utilities and also get the four.2 cd series he put out for free on the internet.

Guest Philip

get the four.2 cd series he put out for free on the internet.

aaah. Thanks for reminding me about those. I remember when those came out. I'm sure Proton Radio still has them archived for anyone else interested.

Guest dahzel

get the four.2 cd series he put out for free on the internet.

aaah. Thanks for reminding me about those. I remember when those came out. I'm sure Proton Radio still has them archived for anyone else interested.

from the first time i saw this guy i've liked him. amazing energy and a great dj too. thanks for the info on tjhe cd's guys ;D