Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Beer...or Beer of your choice?

starcapone

Guiness (they put those pretty shamrocks on them!). Stand on a guys legs (when he's sitting down of course), down a pint (he has to lick any dribbles off) then jump and land so you're facing the other way, then jump down. Try doing that and not falling on your arse!

Don't ask, got bet £20 by some boys that I couldn't do it..... they were right I couldn't.

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

If I'm going to be sitting around drinking beers all night, Corona's are good. Bud is good too. There is this beer that I find every so often called George Pentagel (I think it's Pentagel, or similar to that) that's so awesome, but it's kinda dark and heavy so you can't really drink too many. One with a good dinner and you'll see what I'm saying!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

i'm a true beer head. nocturnim delirium,(belgian) is the bomb. $11 a quart(in pittsburgh). 10.5% alcohol content. or "old horizontal $4 a 12 ouncer 15% alcohol. you ain't drink until you drank some of this shit....................... it is "kind beer" if you will. i love my extra curriculars, but i am an irishmen. without the irish curse.

• 2 weeks later...

does guiness taste like GuinNess? ;-) Whenever a bartender does the shamrock and pours properly, I tip an extra buck for that classy move.

Crack- I thought you were a man of distinction. surprised to hear that you drink the schwag.

Me, I'm a beer snob, but I seem to be in the minority here. I'm talking those thick porters/stouts (Sam Smiths, Grants. . .) and even the belgians (Chimay, Duvel. . .). anybody, anybody?

even though it's not beer, a little sip of absinth can be a treat.

Originally posted by dreamtemple:

Guiness (they put those pretty shamrocks on them!). Stand on a guys legs (when he's sitting down of course), down a pint (he has to lick any dribbles off) then jump and land so you're facing the other way, then jump down. Try doing that and not falling on your arse!

Don't ask, got bet £20 by some boys that I couldn't do it..... they were right I couldn't.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 02-24-2001).]

i drank beer when i was rollin and i got sick cwm8.gif

but i like zima's and my favorite is a shot called a tuaca lemon drop. if you order this make sure they put sugar on the rim. it is sooooo good even when you're not rollin. also vodka and cherry limeades are good cwm30.gif

------------------

moon_sleep_md_wht.gif ~*i danced in their light until my feet touched the ground*~ angela_star_gazing_md_wht.gif