Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ketamine????

I've only seen K cooked up once. I usally buy it already cooked. When I saw it cooked up it was at an after party and they just dumped it out on a plate put another plate on top of it and cooked it in the microwave for 3 minutes. I was wondering is there a better way to cook it up?

blow dryer

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Best Way - Air dry it. Dump it out on a plate and give it a good 12 hours or so. Make sure it is in a dust free environment. Advantages to this method, higher potency, fluffier K

Second Best Way - Take a spaghetti bowl (teflon bowl) and fill bottom 1/4 with water, place pyrex plate equivalent to the circumference of the bowl on top. Dump out Liq...turn on flame and watch for a minute or so. It will glaze over to a crust. Let it go a bit longer so the underpart cooks. Then microwave it for 10-30 secs.

Third Best - Preheat oven to 350...put in for 10 minutes or so. This way takes longer and is a pain in the ass but yields a nice batch.

-Microwaving works just fine...you tend to lose weight and potency though due to the boiling/bubbling factor.

-Blow Dryer I never did but have heard works fine.

******Tip...now that the Yellow Label is no more (didn't burn, smelled good), drop a small drop of Strawberry or Vanilla Extract in the mix. Makes the Blu Label (ttokkyo) tolerable.

cwm15.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Do You??

Im a K cooking fool (erre was) this is by far the best way:

use a gas stove...preheat to 225-250..dump K onto a Pyrex plate (cooking glass) and cook until its all white..usually 20-30min...scrape off with blade or something hard..crush the chunks with a lighter\pin and enjoy!

if you dont have a gas stove use a normal stove..DO NOT use a microwave or blow dryer for christs sake...

Thanks 4 the advice everyone. I'm going to go with the air dry method. I'll let U know how it came out this weekend. One more thing, every bottle I have ever seen said ketamine on them, this bottle says kettamina does any one know if this is good/bad shit?

You have your hands on a Liq of Blue Label...manufactured by TTOKKYO laboratorios. It's Mexican K. You're good to go. If you've been bumpin up and not cookin up, chances are this is what it was. Towards the end of the summer the American K (yellow label (ketamine) disappeared). Air Dry and enjoy : ) cwm32.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Do You??