Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed question

Originally posted by lean:

Does weed lose its potency as it ages?

How long can I keep it before

it goes 'bad', if ever...

Yes, its does. I'm not sure how it would take for it to completely lose its effect, but it should take a while. It does lose a lot of potency in the first few weeks especially if u dont store it correctly. You should you keep in air tight container such as mason jar or tupperware. Keep it out of sunlight also.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

[This message has been edited by mr.sick (edited 03-01-2001).]

Originally posted by lean:

Thanks bro! What about plastic bag, is that

a good method of storing it?

I would put most of your weed in a mason jar or tupperware and put what you gonna smoke that day in a bag. This cuz with a bag youre gonna have to keep opening everytime u smoke and you dont want your weed to dry out.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

I dont think it really goes that bad. I had a big quantity of really dry weed so i put a lettuce leaf in it to fluff it up. the stuff on the bottom actually got a little mold on it but it smoked up great cwm32.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

Try putting a piece of an orange peel in the bag, thats supposed to keep it fresh. I think the fresher the better though. Usually when you buy KB and it's bright green and not dry and brittle, right. And usually, if you buy schwag its dry, not bright green, usually like a dirty green color. So, therefore it makes sense to me that the best weed, KB (or Hydro, or whatever) is generally fresh and rich in color.

Originally posted by laurensomers:

Try putting a piece of an orange peel in the bag, thats supposed to keep it fresh. I think the fresher the better though. Usually when you buy KB and it's bright green and not dry and brittle, right. And usually, if you buy schwag its dry, not bright green, usually like a dirty green color. So, therefore it makes sense to me that the best weed, KB (or Hydro, or whatever) is generally fresh and rich in color.

Yeah, thats what I thought too... The

greener the better. What is KB?