Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody heard/ saw what happened @ Nocturnal???

Guest Fez

Guest BAEZ

I was there at nocturnal from 12am to 11Am... and it was nothing but the best music for WMC!

Now, what happened to Richie was that he had a little to many drinks... and was playing around with other dj friends in the booth (wrestling among other non important things) I guess the security staff is not used to seeing this action here in miami. And they asked him to chill out for a bit, but alcohol does not listen! Its not like they messed up any equipment or anything so i dont see why they would act that way. I was dissapointed when i saw them grab this man of high caliber and drag him out of the club. That was uncalled for..... But fuck it!! The party was awesome... and nothing will ever be similar to that one party again, unless Richie comes back!

Besides we need to expand our music culture down here in south florida... a little bit of minimal wont do any damage!

Later Bitches!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

I was there at nocturnal from 12am to 11Am... and it was nothing but the best music for WMC!

Besides we need to expand our music culture down here in south florida... a little bit of minimal wont do any damage!

Later Bitches!!!

Beyer was unreal. He was just killing it.

a little techno (minimal or maximal) didn't kill anyone.

good to see people opening their minds more than just the same old shit.

Guest pod

Thanks to our buddy Baez, it got a little out of hand here. I'm leaving this thread since it is such stimulating reading until page 7.

Don't worry kids, Baez won't pollute our community any more.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Baez is funny. He thinks we care.

People really dont care here cuz if they did then they wouldnt play the same 12 records (at every club)!!!

Guest bootstah

Later Bitches!!!

Beyer was unreal. He was just killing it.

a little techno (minimal or maximal) didn't kill anyone.

good to see people opening their minds more than just the same old shit.

hahaha hilarious, yes we need more minimal, tech whatever in our lives........Darwin, make it happen! LOL

Guest pod

Nah. Someone else. He got all uppity when people ragged on his employer and decided to take it out on the board.

Guest dj_release

Now, what happened to Richie was that he had a little to many drinks... and was playing around with other dj friends in the booth (wrestling among other non important things) I guess the security staff is not used to seeing this action here in miami. And they asked him to chill out for a bit, but alcohol does not listen! Its not like they messed up any equipment or anything so i dont see why they would act that way. I was dissapointed when i saw them grab this man of high caliber and drag him out of the club. That was uncalled for..... But fuck it!! The party was awesome... and nothing will ever be similar to that one party again, unless Richie comes back!

Later Bitches!!!

now why does this get you banned?

Guest Cosmigonon

Later Bitches!!!

now why does this get you banned?

Pod most likely erased tha actual stuff that got him banned. We will never know...

Guest pod

I deleted his offending posts. He bombed the board with about six or seven threads with thrilling titles involving him and sex with animals.

Guest pod

No really, he posted a thread title that said "I like to have sex with animals"

Next time I'll screen shot what gets a person banned. ;D

Guest LeVeL

You see what happens when you listen to too much Techno, it makes you do crazy shit on messageboards that in the end get you banned..lol

Guest Darwin Castillo

Some pics from that night....

47b6da23b3127cce98548a12b8c900000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a1339f800000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a10b8cb00000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a1139fa00000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a1f39f400000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

These are not my own pics.

Loved this party!!!

Guest Devilicious

Some pics from that night....

47b6da23b3127cce98548a12b8c900000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a1339f800000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a10b8cb00000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a1139fa00000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

47b6da23b3127cce98548a1f39f400000017100AbtW7FyzbMWIA

These are not my own pics.

very telling photos. Thank you for posting.