Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquid Acid anyone???

• 2 weeks later...

UUGHHHHH!!! Haven't done that in sooo long. It's true, there's no way of telling time on a trip. I always end up saying the same thing after a couple of hrs and face hurting from laughing so much...GET ME OFF THIS THING!!!!!! cwm14.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tipping for 12 hours sucks. That was college. I can't sit through a class on Monday hurting but not a real job.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

IMO liquid is usually (when i used to trip it) cleaner..but i agree there is NO way in hell i could come to work trippin balls. I deal with multimillion dollar systems every day and one wrong move cuz im fucked up would not only get me fired but the company sued...there was a time and place for it and now i am past that...sigh smile.gif

i love u LSD! we just cant hang out anymore frown.gif

Originally posted by gambitrah:

IMO liquid is usually (when i used to trip it) cleaner..but i agree there is NO way in hell i could come to work trippin balls. I deal with multimillion dollar systems every day and one wrong move cuz im fucked up would not only get me fired but the company sued...there was a time and place for it and now i am past that...sigh smile.gif

i love u LSD! we just cant hang out anymore frown.gif

I wasn't tripping balls when I went to work, nor would I ever do that.... Yes, I think liquid is cleaner. But I prefer many other drugs over acid, maybe I like to get TOO fucked up...hehehe.