Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo & Bushwacka at SHINE: Saturday, April 15th

Guest Cablebeats

Guest Slide On The Ice

damn this is the biggest roll call thread for any event ive seen at shine... :o have fun guys ...

takin it easy this weekend

You pussy! Even I'm going to be there and when do you ever see me out? ;D I wouldn't say no to my bro Terry.

It will be my first time at Shine, and my first time meeting many of you as well. You'll know it's me when you see me, I'm the fat bald one, and I shaved my beard off so I'm even balder now.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn this is the biggest roll call thread for any event ive seen at shine... :o have fun guys ...

You pussy! Even I'm going to be there and when do you ever see me out? ;D I wouldn't say no to my bro Terry.

It will be my first time at Shine, and my first time meeting many of you as well. You'll know it's me when you see me, I'm the fat bald one, and I shaved my beard off so I'm even balder now.

You're not fat....

Guest Slide On The Ice

You're not fat....

Well no, I am actually 190, but I still have a beach ball belly. It's funny how people online who saw my pic with orisha and others from 2 weeks ago said that I look like I lost a lot of weight, but I was sucking my belly in for those pics. ;D

Holy shit, I'm 190. I still remember being 240 a little over a year ago. :o

Guest djjoncowan

this is gonna be a great night... only sorry I have to miss this one. I will be in germany unfortunately but anyone who needs my help just email me before thursday evening and it will be sorted! enjoy guys and I will see you all at tal's bar for lemon drops on the 22nd with ARMAND VAN HELDEN.....

enjoy layo and bushwacka peeps ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

this is gonna be a great night... only sorry I have to miss this one. I will be in germany unfortunately but anyone who needs my help just email me before thursday evening and it will be sorted! enjoy guys and I will see you all at tal's bar for lemon drops on the 22nd with ARMAND VAN HELDEN.....

I need help. Please sort me out... ;D

Guest slamminshaun

What time is everyone going to show up? I'd like to go see Rolly over at Crobar, but don't want to get to Shine so late that I'm stuck outside all night sniffin' farts....I have a presale ticket, but you never know.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What time is everyone going to show up? I'd like to go see Rolly over at Crobar' date=' but don't want to get to Shine so late that I'm stuck outside all night sniffin' farts....I have a presale ticket, but you never know.

[/quote']Probably between 12am and 1am for me...

That could take a lifetime...LOL!

niceeeeee.... Germany huh ....... sounds sick

Guest swirlundergrounder

That could take a lifetime...LOL!

So far it has...

Guest Devilicious

What time is everyone going to show up? I'd like to go see Rolly over at Crobar' date=' but don't want to get to Shine so late that I'm stuck outside all night sniffin' farts....I have a presale ticket, but you never know.

[/quote']

9pm :P

Terry, pm me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What time is everyone going to show up? I'd like to go see Rolly over at Crobar, but don't want to get to Shine so late that I'm stuck outside all night sniffin' farts....I have a presale ticket, but you never know.

9pm :P

Terry, pm me.

You have been PM'ed

Guest Marina22

I am excited but don't know what to expect since I have never seen them before. Do they usually play live? Guess we'll see...

Guest swirlundergrounder

so this is def a live set, right?

im gonna be dissapointed if they are on turntables/cdjs...

No according to Jon it's a Dj set...Who cares bitch. Come out it's my Bday...We can talk more about your idea!! ;D

Guest Adam Singer

No according to Jon it's a Dj set...Who cares bitch. Come out it's my Bday...We can talk more about your idea!! ;D

Happy B-day Terry, and I was planning to come regardless! :)

About the idea - I already starting coding for it - you'll see a rough draft soon!

see everyone saturday evening - anyone want to meetup at the flamingo for drinks prior, or even dinner on lincoln rd?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Happy B-day Terry, and I was planning to come regardless! :)

About the idea - I already starting coding for it - you'll see a rough draft soon!

see everyone saturday evening - anyone want to meetup at the flamingo for drinks prior, or even dinner on lincoln rd?

What time for drinks at the Flamingo?