• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

Renzo you fag are you listening?? Your posts are how rumors get started! :P

lmaoooo

you coming down for this?

dont know whats going on with work next weekend...i'd love to check them out though..

He's going to go play with a bunch of kiddy clowns at 'Busch Gardens'..LOL

Not what I heard. I heard DDG is opening up a hot dog stand at a truck stop...

Guest kcariaga

I haven't been to Shine for so long! I might have to come out for L&B and to see my girl, Tal!!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I haven't been to Shine for so long! I might have to come out for L&B and to see my girl, Tal!!! ;D

Isn't it your birthday also?

Guest kcariaga

Coming up! And your bday is soon also, right?! Another aries if I remember correctly.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Coming up! And your bday is soon also, right?! Another aries if I remember correctly.

Yeah. I'm kind of doing a mini b-day party at Shine this night. You should rally your Canadian troops and do the same thing for yours. isn't yours on the 13th or something like that?

Guest kcariaga

Yeah. I'm kind of doing a mini b-day party at Shine this night. You should rally your Canadian troops and do the same thing for yours. isn't yours on the 13th or something like that?

Mine is the 11th, which is Tuesday, so I was going to party this weekend. Yours is the 15th, right? I will rally my Canadian troop and celebrate with you!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Mine is the 11th, which is Tuesday, so I was going to party this weekend. Yours is the 15th, right? I will rally my Canadian troop and celebrate with you!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

19th actually. 15th, 13th, 23rd..Fudge it. I'm going to milk it this year...I never do! ;D

Guest kcariaga

19th actually. 15th, 13th, 23rd..Fudge it. I'm going to milk it this year...I never do! ;D

You definitely have to milk it-you can stretch it out over at least two weekends, since it falls on a weekday!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

You definitely have to milk it-you can stretch it out over at least two weekends, since it falls on a weekday!!

Exactly my thinking. But on the weekend after my actual BDay I'm going to be in L.A....

Guest kcariaga

Exactly my thinking. But on the weekend after my actual BDay I'm going to be in L.A....

that sounds like fun-you can continue the celebration out there

Guest Devilicious

Indeed! It will be great to see you ;D

Listened to an older L & B set yesterday that was the hotness, getting really excited about the tunes

Guest kcariaga

Although I partied plenty at Angel, I am so ready to continue celebrating next weekend at Shine. Can't wait for L&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest djcarlosf

layo & bushwacka! are the kings of crossover...

rock to rap to house to techno to prog to breaks to downtempo to minimal to slowed down trance

what a treat :D

Guest Marina22

rock to rap to house to techno to prog to breaks to downtempo to minimal to slowed down trance

[/quo

In a set or in a career? Do you know what they are spinning now?

Guest swirlundergrounder

[/quo

Nah they don't cross over to much. They're still mainly on the prog-break techy trip..

Guest djcarlosf

[/quo

in a set actually but i guess terry is right...they havent been going too crazy as of late... and they are primarily known as techy break house djs...of sorts..

old cd but...check out all night long...decent example

Guest ramon

[/quo

Nah they don't cross over to much. They're still mainly on the prog-break techy trip..

their last essential mix had more minus records than a richie hawtin set.

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn this is the biggest roll call thread for any event ive seen at shine... :o have fun guys ...

takin it easy this weekend

Bitch you're gonna miss my birthday celeb'.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn this is the biggest roll call thread for any event ive seen at shine... :o have fun guys ...

:-\

Was that a sarcastic " :-\"??

Guest Marina22

I hope they vary it up a bit since an essential mix is one thing and a club set is another. The important thing is dancing and they better play a long set since it's two, right?

:-\

Was that a sarcastic " :-\"??

nope.. lets meet up sometime that weekend for drinks :)