Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo & Bushwacka at SHINE: Saturday, April 15th

Guest Cablebeats

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

I thought you guys were taking Terry to the Blue Oyster...

Me and Terry are planning to meet up before Shine and maybe get dinner (dinner is my plan, he doesn't like to eat a lot before he goes out lol), but as far as the Blue Oyster, it's news to me, though I haven't talked to anyone else that we're meeting up with yet. ???

Guest slamminshaun

Me and Terry are planning to meet up before Shine and maybe get dinner (dinner is my plan, he doesn't like to eat a lot before he goes out lol), but as far as the Blue Oyster, it's news to me, though I haven't talked to anyone else that we're meeting up with yet. ???

Nevermind...tough crowd....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Oyster_Bar

Guest Slide On The Ice

Me and Terry are planning to meet up before Shine and maybe get dinner (dinner is my plan' date=' he doesn't like to eat a lot before he goes out lol), but as far as the Blue Oyster, it's news to me, though I haven't talked to anyone else that we're meeting up with yet. ???

[/quote']

Nevermind...tough crowd....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Oyster_Bar

Eh...........okay...LOL :D

Isn't that where you spin? ;D

Guest djjoncowan

have fun guys... just arrived in germany.. L&B should rock the house tonight.. see you all next saturday for Armand Van Helden ;D

Guest michael^heaven

just arrived in germany

---If you're in Berlin, don't miss that particular hush-hush club that doesn't allow cameras. :-X

Guest ramon

just arrived in germany

---If you're in Berlin, don't miss that particular hush-hush club that doesn't allow cameras. :-X

panorama bar?

Guest michael^heaven

just arrived in germany

panorama bar?

---Along w/Berghain ;)

Guest ramon

just arrived in germany

panorama bar?

---Along w/Berghain ;)

I heard they have a pretty decent lineup this weekend..

Guest djjoncowan

just arrived in germany

in dusseldorf - playing tomorrow with desyn masiello, hernan, bush 2 bush, oliver moldan, and Mandy... should be pretty good... ;D

Guest RzO

just arrived in germany

in dusseldorf - playing tomorrow with desyn masiello, hernan, bush 2 bush, oliver moldan, and Mandy... should be pretty good... ;D

now that looks to be a sick party jon! see some of u guys tonight for layo and bushwacka....cant wait! havent been to shine since satoshi party

Guest Devilicious

I have a feeling tonight will be one for the record books....

Any of you bitches who don't come by my bar for a shot in Jon's honor will be hunted down and fed to the wolves.

See ya'll there ;D

[bar directly across from the entrance]

Guest Slide On The Ice

Any of you bitches who don't come by my bar for a shot in Jon's honor will be hunted down and fed to the wolves.

See ya'll there ;D

Will do. But let's not forget our boy Terry too. His birthday is coming up and this is the unnofficial celebration of it.

Guest swirlundergrounder

See ya'll there ;D

Will do. But let's not forget our boy Terry too. His birthday is coming up and this is the unnofficial celebration of it.

The last thing I need is a bunch of shots. Maybe 1 or 2. 3 or 4 at the most.... ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

See ya'll there ;D

The last thing I need is a bunch of shots. Maybe 1 or 2. 3 or 4 at the most.... ;D

I'm going to substitute your shots with something non-alcoholic. We'll see if you get drunk anyway by power of suggestion. Placebo shots will be your poison tonight.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Can't freakin' wait! See u bitches there! I'll be the pimp with two stray guy hoes ;D

Girls can pimp ???