Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo & Bushwacka at SHINE: Saturday, April 15th

Guest Cablebeats

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

Can't freakin' wait! See u bitches there! I'll be the pimp with two stray guy hoes ;D

Are you hiring?

Guest Marina22

Can't freakin' wait! See u bitches there! I'll be the pimp with two stray guy hoes ;D

Are you hiring?

It's an ongoing process, I can interview you tonight

Guest swirlundergrounder

Are you hiring?

It's an ongoing process, I can interview you tonight

Nah you won't like him. :P

Guest Adam Singer

sick night! thanks for another great time chris & jon

l&b were on their game...

i want tal to have my children

everyone else from cj - great chillen with you - nice surprise to get to hang with terry - a class act all the way

j. stratus also a pleasure - and im not ALWAYS drunk, you only happen to see me when i am drunk ;D

i wont even remember this post in the morning, there should be a drunk-post warning on these things...

cheers guys, i have good hopes for miami in the future...

Guest Marina22

Yo, it was nice to meet Terry, Shawn and his bro, James, Slide or Ron?, Seb and Pinkkat, Renzo, Tal, B-Side, and now I forgot everything... ::) :-X I guess remind me b/c i am in a bad way today I think I need to :-X again...

Guest ramon

layo was wicked for the time i was there .. he's a really nice guy as well. total class act both of them. thanks to T for my lemonade as usual and it was nice to see the cj's out in force. that sound system sounded great. :)

Guest durrtylexx

what the HELL happened last night???

;D

ha ha ha good times!!

I had a great time!

Talmage - THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! ;)

Layo & Bushwako were f'ing sick, they need to play Space's main room!!

they played everything, from tech to prog, great set!!!

life 2 live, sounded great on that sound system.

good times no doubt.

it was nice seeing a bunch of you and meeting new faces. 8)

Guest Marina22

Miss Behavin' I forgot to put you in too. If anyone reads this remind me of the first names, I am such a bad drunk >:(

Guest Slide On The Ice

Whoa, what a night! I got home at 8am and fell asleep, woke up a little while ago, and I am not even tired I'm so pumped.

To the Junkies I finally got to meet, last night/this morning was the bomb. You guys are great. Slammin' Shaun, you are very cool, and if I do move to Port St. Lucie we are gonna have to hang out some more. I liked your brother a lot too. I talked to him a lot but I don't remember his name. I'm not sure I remembered my own name last night. There's a lot of confidence and courage in that boy. I told him already but tell him again for me, I take my hat off to him. I hope his tour goes well and isn't too boring, and I hope he gets shot at but not shot. He'll know exactly what I mean by that. BTW, I still get a laugh at how you knew it was me from 10 feet away when I was with Terry. "I just looked for the only Asian guy and bald guy in the place and there you were!"

PICT0709.jpg

PICT0682.jpg

Missbehavin, you are very sweet, very pretty, and very dark. I love your skin...and your hairstyle! I'm glad we met. And your friend Amjelica is awesome. A very cool gal she is. What happened to you guys after we left Shine? Did you make it to Nocturnal? I didn't see you there, and I called you and tried to leave a message on your voice mail to find out where you were, but I couldn't hear a thing from the music so I don't know if it even recorded me.

Adam Singer, Durtylexx, Tara, r3nz0, Bside, Apotheosis (I didn't get a picture of you at all, I don't know why, thought I got everybody), and a few more peeps I think I met, it was great meeting all of you. Names escape me now. Need more sleep, and food to think better.

PICT0717.jpg

Devilicious, you are offically my favorite bartender, and such a sexy babe as well. Mucho thanks for all the shots and all the smiles. You look great in every single one of my pictures. Too bad we had to take like 104 pics together just to get a halfway decent one of me, and even in this one I seem to look like Uncle Fester! And what you said was sweet, when I said I had to suck my big belly in for the pic..."What belly?" ;D My shirt looks so oversized on me. I've lost so much weight, I need new shirts!

PICT0677.jpg

PICT0679.jpg

PICT0680.jpg

PICT0715.jpg

Marina, you are the bomb. Can't believe you got me on the dance floor! That is so not like me! I probably looked like Jar Jar Binks not knowing what I was doing, but I had fun...and I think I danced pretty well too. Must have been the alcohol that did it, like Popeye eating his spinach!

PICT0684.jpg

Orisha, you know that I absolutely love you. We got shortchanged at WMC that we barely got to talk, but last night/this morning we made up for it. You are the epitomy of sweet and cool, as well as cool and sweet...you are the sweet/cool (I'm babbling from limited sleep). Eric is way cool too. It was great hanging out with both of you.

PICT0714.jpg

PICT0691.jpg

Terry, you're my bro. I had a fantastic time hanging out with you. We definately need to make this more than a once a year get together, ya know?

This pic is a gift to Orisha. ;D

PICT0672.jpg

Man, who else did I meet? I just can't remember. Apologies to anyone I missed.

Guest RzO

absolute awesome nite indeed...i had way more fun hearing them live than i thought i would and meeting LnB they are really great guys....i cant say how much my night was complete when they dropped their oldschool stunner "love story", that is such a great track and is what made me really dig LnB a few years back...as always T u r the greatest and it was fun the 2 mins dancing in the booth, until u had to go back to work..lol, also thanks a bunch for taking care of the alcohol like always, ill talk to u soon! ...also nice to meet ryan, apotheosis, bro ill hit u up for the crazyness of desyn next sun morning sur la terre, special guest ftw! also alex nice seeing u again, it seems like we always bump into each other at quality acts...musik is the answer for sure!

Guest kcariaga

L & B rocked!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my 2nd time hearing them and they were every bit as good as I remembered. Awesome nite!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I want to hear these guys at Noc.

Guest Marina22

Oh snap! I definetly don't remember taking the group picture :-[ Orisha did I meet you? Great pictures Slide I hate taking them but for you okay. One day I will learn to control myself but it's hard when you are so excited from the music and the people. Till next time!

Guest soozin

man i just got home

L&B were awesome.. went to space after.. was there til 1pm.. wtf... nap time

nice to see/meet many of you @ shine.. until next time..

Guest slamminshaun

&$^*))^$#!#%&(

That about sums it up. Hey Slide, two words: Maxim Magazine. How can I get the rest of the pictures from you? Nice seeing all of you....time to go to sleep now.