Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo & Bushwacka at SHINE: Saturday, April 15th

Guest Cablebeats

Guest Slide On The Ice

Oh snap! I definetly don't remember taking the group picture :-[ Orisha did I meet you? Great pictures Slide I hate taking them but for you okay. One day I will learn to control myself but it's hard when you are so excited from the music and the people. Till next time!

You look mah-velous dahling! Such a pretty woman you are. Next time we're going to take more pics together. ;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

&$^*))^$#!#%&(

That about sums it up. Hey Slide' date=' two words: Maxim Magazine. How can I get the rest of the pictures from you? Nice seeing all of you....time to go to sleep now.

[/quote']

Two words for them, un-dress! PM me your email and I'll send them all of them over to you.

Guest ddg

heard everyone got hella crunk :o....and that l&b's set was sick.....aaarrgggh...wanted to go....great pics though!!!

Guest ramon

heard everyone got hella crunk :o....and that l&b's set was sick.....aaarrgggh...wanted to go....great pics though!!!

thats a good statement.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Okay. It's Sunday night and I'm just getting things together.

Thanks everyone for making my pre-funk-pre-birthday a great time. It was nice to see some old friends and met a bunch of people that I've been wanting to meet for a long time! I don't want to name any names becuz I don't want to leave anyone out. You know who you are ;D

Those are some good pics Ron took but they don't do the night justice! We were there from pretty much the first hour up until closing and the time flew by way to fast imo! Just about as fast as the drinks Tal was flying accross the bar to people...One of them being yours truly!

Layo & Bushwacka got me to dance which is something I don't do often enough. Only when inspired and L&B inspired me enough to make a trip to Beatport.com today!

Hope those guys weren't to pasted from travelling to Brazil today....

Be safe and I'll be seeing some of you soon..

Bling you bitch..you missed out!!

Guest james stratus

This will bring me up to 1625 posts on here and last night I met the most CJers at one time that I had never met before. It was a good night, a good time, with good people, and good music from L&B! ;) Finally seeing Terry out of the house was a great suprise too :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

The wierdest thing happened yesterday morning. First of all, a few days ago when I mentioned that me and Terry were going to grab dinner maybe a beer or two before going to Shine, Shaun joked that we should go to the Blue Oyster Bar. Not familiar enough with the Police Academy movies, I had to be explained to that the Blue Oyster Bar was that gay bar that the characters always inadvertantly stumbled into in each movie. Okay, LOL. Well, Nocturnal is definately not a gay bar by any strech of the imagination, but for a moment at around 5am I was forced to recall the Blue Oyster Bar. There is a section of the room (for anyone not familiar with the layout) looking out over a balcony onto the city itself, that was closed off by couches, to create an accessible but obviously set apart area. I climbed over the couch and sat down while Orisha went to the bar. All of a sudden the guy sitting next to me, a large muscular, tattooed bald guy, turned toward me and moved closer and went to hand me his full drink. He said, "This is for you, would you like it?" I told him, "Uh, no, my friend is bringing me a beer." He told me, "This is the VIP section and if you want to stay here you have to drink the good stuff, not beer." I told him, "Uh, thanks, but I'll stick with what I'm getting and stay where I'm at anyway." He looked insulted and turned away, giving his attention to a woman who he seemed familiar with and flirted with her. Now, how wierd is that? When Orisha returned she gave me a Corona and I climbed over the couch out of the VIP section and hung out with her with my normal buds. :o

Guest Marina22

Ha ha but I guess it wasn't that funny to you. I have noticed that area before but haven't climbed in. You went to Noc too, GOSH I am such a pussy!

Guest michael^heaven

---I'll bet there was more than just alcohol in that cocktail. Might have become a gay experience that you would never remember. ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

---I'll bet there was more than just alcohol in that cocktail. Might have become a gay experience that you would never remember. ;D

Oh crap, why is my butt sore? I know I walked out of there with Orisha and Terry, but what if I only thought that I did? OMG! ??? :-X >:( :'(

;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

Ha ha but I guess it wasn't that funny to you. I have noticed that area before but haven't climbed in. You went to Noc too, GOSH I am such a pussy!

You're a pussy? I think not. I think a pussy is what muscle man thought I had when he offered me his drink. :D

Guest michael^heaven

I think a pussy is what muscle man thought I had when he offered me his drink. :D

---I think pussy was the last thing on muscle man's mind!!so_geibed.gif

;D

Guest Marina22

You're a pussy? I think not. I think a pussy is what muscle man thought I had when he offered me his drink. :D

I can drink like the best of them I just can't pace myself so I get sick hence I still feel like a pussy. Tal makes strong drinks but I did like 5 drinks in an hour the rest Hyde ordered for me :-X The monster was loose last night. If I said anything questionable after 3 or so it was Mama Juanita talking not me! ;)

Guest Slide On The Ice

I can drink like the best of them I just can't pace myself so I get sick hence I still feel like a pussy. Tal makes strong drinks but I did like 5 drinks in an hour the rest Hyde ordered for me :-X The monster was loose last night. If I said anything questionable after 3 or so it was Mama Juanita talking not me! ;)

Yes she does make strong drinks. They were potent alright. As for what you did after 3am, that wasn't Mama Juanita dancing on the bar with her shirt open, that was you!

hahahahahaha!!!! I keed, I keed, I keed! ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

I think a pussy is what muscle man thought I had when he offered me his drink. :D

---I think pussy was the last thing on muscle man's mind!!so_geibed.gif

;D

LOL!

Guest Slide On The Ice

There were a few people I'd heard who were going to come to Shine, who didn't. Rolly, Pod, Crzyc, and Lulamishka. It would have been nice to meet you folks. Oh well, next time. ;)

Guest soozin

well now that im rested...

hellyeah layo and bushwacka played killer tunes man, it was awesome to hang w/ a lot of CJrs that i dont get to see nearly enough and meet some new ones... shaun how late were u at space?? i wish i woulda gone to noc, sounds like a lot of peeps were there and i hear parantula ROCKED up dur... next time for sure!

and THANK YOU TAL for everything at the bar, you are wonderful!!!!!

see everyone(?) next w/e!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Soozin, did I meet you too? Were you wearing jeans and a dark colored shirt? If so I met you and your hubby. Sorry I forgot to include you when I said it was great to meet peeps there. ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

nice pics :)

looks like u had fun ron... have u met christina before last nite?

Only once before, sadly. The Friday of WMC was the first time we met. Before the weekend she was planning to be in New York so she told me she couldn't make it. But she had a day's delay and came down at the last minute. And since I didn't expect to see her, and I didn't recognize her with her hair tied back, I was pretty surprised when she came up to me in Shine and started talking to me. I turned to Terry and said, "Who is this wacky broad?" When he said Orisha, I grabbed her and hugged a few more pounds out of her. I was embarrassed that I hadn't recognized her, and very glad to see her. But hey, it was dark, her hair was different, I wasn't expecting to see her anyway, and I was a little bit drunk, so you can't blame me for not recognizing her at first. :-[

Guest Devilicious

what a night! many thanks as usual to the CJ peeps who represented SO well Saturday night... your generosity and kindness continues to impress me week after week.

I don't usually do this, but I was so amazed and delighted with everyone who came out and was so supportive I feel I should personally thank each and every one of you... I am very sorry if I miss anyone!!!

L & B... you guys were amazing, one of the best sets I've heard at shine

Chris... a pleasure to hear and speak with as always

RyRy... so glad you decided to come without le sell outs

Alex... you're the best, big ups to you and thanks for letting me get you drunk!

Kat & Seb... great to see you both, yay for bdays!

Terry... very cool in person, thanks for being so friendly

Ron... thanks a million for the pics, it's my pleasure to pose with ya 4893846760785 times a night

Renzo.. stop trying to finger me at work, not gonna happen

Christina (marina) ... you rock! thanks for your concern, everything was swell

Christina (orisha) ... thanks for giving me a second chance! Hope you enjoyed le shots

Soozin & adorable friend.. such awesome energy! muah!

Shaun... thanks a bunch! Not nearly as annoying in person as you are in junkie chat... lol

Adam... you made me blush! and that's hard to do! many thanks

Emmy... you look great with curls! wonderful to see you again

James you weren't drunk enough! everything is compared to that one time you were at shine and could hardly walk... lol

Rzo.. what a treat, you're another one with great energy!

Vitaliy... a pleasure meeting you!

Ramon, Miriam, Darren, bside, JJ.. ya'll my peeps. much love!

and the biggest thank you of all goes to Jon Cowan! You were missed.

:-* :-* :-*

Guest Marina22

Maaaaan, I must have not met half your list. I wanted to meet Soozin since my friend Paul knows her and then the rest of the list I will have to be a lil less drunk so I can ask people to point me in the CJ direction. Looking forward to meeting many more... L&B would have liked to have shaken their hands, since I collect them, but maybe next time. Seriously though, when was the last time these guys spun here?

Guest slamminshaun

well now that im rested...

shaun how late were u at space??

Couldn't tell you. Patio was packed, sun was out, and my liver was in the third dimension. My brother said he couldn't take anymore and dragged me out, that I remember...I guess even Marines are no match for the Assassin.