Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo & Bushwacka at SHINE: Saturday, April 15th

Guest Cablebeats

Guest swirlundergrounder

well now that im rested...

shaun how late were u at space??

Couldn't tell you. Patio was packed' date=' sun was out, and my liver was in the third dimension. My brother said he couldn't take anymore and dragged me out, that I remember...I guess even Marines are no match for the Assassin.

[/quote']You call yourself the Assassin? That's weird. Usually you are way off target on most of the issues you talk about.... LMFAO@U!!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

well now that im rested...

shaun how late were u at space??

Couldn't tell you. Patio was packed, sun was out, and my liver was in the third dimension. My brother said he couldn't take anymore and dragged me out, that I remember...I guess even Marines are no match for the Assassin.

You call yourself the Assassin? That's weird. Usually you are way off target on most of the issues you talk about.... LMFAO@U!!!

Not me.....you don't know the Assassin? Someone introduce Terry and let me know when this happens so I don't miss it.

Guest swirlundergrounder
Renzo.. stop trying to finger me at work, not gonna happen

O RLY? Well, well, well....I hate to have to post a text message from you to me....

Text from Talmage [April 8th, 2006]: "I'm bored at work. Come finger me already."

I was wondering why you keeped standing against the wall behind Tal's bar...LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

[quote author=Devilicious link=board=2;threadid=26654;start=160#msg315289 date=1145292271

Ron... thanks a million for the pics, it's my pleasure to pose with ya 4893846760785 times a night

You are so sweet, as sweet as your smile. PM me your email addy and I'll send you the other pics I took of you.

Don't do that. Slides other screen name on other forums is 'The Spaminator'....

Guest Slide On The Ice

Ron... thanks a million for the pics, it's my pleasure to pose with ya 4893846760785 times a night

You are so sweet, as sweet as your smile. PM me your email addy and I'll send you the other pics I took of you.

Guest Slide On The Ice

[quote author=Devilicious link=board=2;threadid=26654;start=160#msg315289 date=1145292271

Don't do that. Slides other screen name on other forums is 'The Spaminator'....

LOL. Ya bastid, you blew my spot! Ha, you even called me the macker that night when I was getting flirty with Talmage. ;D Remind me not to take you on any of my covert spy missions. Loose lips sink ships, dude. :P

Guest lulamishka

and Lulamishka. It would have been nice to meet you Oh well' date=' next time. ;)

[/quote']

+1

I had no idea I was even mentioned in this thread.

Sorry I wasn't there ya'll! My mom put the fear of God in me if I wasn't at church w/ the fam at 9:30 Easter morning. So I stayed in like a good girl.

Next time! :)

Guest Slide On The Ice

and Lulamishka. It would have been nice to meet you Oh well, next time. ;)

+1

I had no idea I was even mentioned in this thread.

Sorry I wasn't there ya'll! My mom put the fear of God in me if I wasn't at church w/ the fam at 9:30 Easter morning. So I stayed in like a good girl.

Next time! :)

Good for you. You'll be in the rapture when people like me get left behind. :'( ;D :);)

Guest r3nz0

Shaun, stop being a pansy and come to me if you wanna take Michelle out. It's $1200 for up to three hours. I get $1150, she gets the rest.

Since she avoids the kitchen like the plague, I need most of the money to buy myself some food.

Guest lulamishka

Shaun, stop being a pansy and come to me if you wanna take Michelle out. It's $1200 for up to three hours. I get $1150, she gets the rest.

Since she avoids the kitchen like the plague, I need most of the money to buy myself some food.

rofl...

Guest slamminshaun

Do you take pesos?

Guest Diabolique

yes, Christina you met the other Christina. ;) for like a second!

and Talmage, the first thing we did when we walked in is look for you! ;D we love bartenders with an innocent face & a demonic bend in their wrists. ;D ;D ;D you're too much fun to not be around, how can we resist!?! :-*

I enjoyed the two bb tracks L & B played. I enjoyed the company more tho. omgosh I met slammin' shaun!

yes, I'm the 'wacky broad' ;D ya'll were wacky trying to make sense of the stranger who knew you both, but neither of you had ever 'seen'. lol!

Guest Marina22

yes, Christina you met the other Christina. ;) for like a second!

and Talmage, the first thing we did when we walked in is look for you! ;D we love bartenders with an innocent face & a demonic bend in their wrists. ;D ;D ;D you're too much fun to not be around, how can we resist!?! :-*

I enjoyed the two bb tracks L & B played. I enjoyed the company more tho. omgosh I met slammin' shaun!

yes, I'm the 'wacky broad' ;D ya'll were wacky trying to make sense of the stranger who knew you both, but neither of you had ever 'seen'. lol!

Okay :-[ I glad I did but I was not in my right mind so I don't remember >:( I knew what you looked like before though. The only diff. is that I am Cristina (spic sp. :)) Where are you from anyway? I did the same I told my friends I'm going to that bar to go dance with the "ants in the pants" ;) Till next time Christina :-*

Guest Diabolique

omgosh I met slammin' shaun!

My jaw still hurts...you didn't have swing so hard. ;)

It was kinda pent up. ;D

Cristinaaaahaha we shall meet again sista. On the dance floor! woo!

man I look sick still in those pix. :-X -was sick for days right before that night.

Guest Diabolique

just arrived in germany

---If you're in Berlin, don't miss that particular hush-hush club that doesn't allow cameras. :-X

in dusseldorf - playing tomorrow with desyn masiello, hernan, bush 2 bush, oliver moldan, and Mandy... should be pretty good... ;D

Guten Abend! Hope you're having a great time Jon :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Renzo.. stop trying to finger me at work' date=' not gonna happen

[/quote']

That wasn't Renzo.... ;D

And we have pictures to prove it!!! ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

Renzo.. stop trying to finger me at work, not gonna happen

That wasn't Renzo.... ;D

And we have pictures to prove it!!! ;D

LOL

:o

Guest Devilicious

lol... ya'll are too much!

For the record my comment was sarcastic as was Renzo's ;)

What was serious is the dope music we all heard Saturday night

More to come this weekend :)

Guest Slide On The Ice

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I wanted to shamelessly pimp my blog where I posted about my own experiences of that night at Shine, and started it off with a confession of a personal secret. It is embarrassing, and I'm actually revealing it to you junkies. ;D

http://www.myspace.com/12653136