Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best set of the conference goes to....

Guest sfgrl

Guest sfgrl

BEHROUZ @ PRIVE :) :) :)

Anyone who was there, knows what I am talking about. He had people climbing on the walls and no one wanted to leave the club.

Bjork, Puffy, and many other celebrities were in the house as well of lots of industry people. Those who were smart showed up early because the place was packed by 12 am.

What were those insane tracks played by Behrouz????

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scubasteve

I am sure everyone will say I am crazy... but Sasha and Digweed @ Space - They F!@#ing KILLED IT in my opinion!!!

Guest durrtylexx

i'm going with beyer and hawtin on the nocturnal patio

holden at bed & howells at the pawnshop tied for 2nd

Guest durrtylexx

BEHROUZ @ PRIVE :) :) :)

Anyone who was there, knows what I am talking about. He had people climbing on the walls and no one wanted to leave the club.

Bjork, Puffy, and many other celebrities were in the house as well of lots of industry people. Those who were smart showed up early because the place was packed by 12 am.

What were those insane tracks played by Behrouz????

i checked out behrouz at angel lounge and he delivered a great set.

unfortunately, it was too short and the other dj's on the bill sucked!

Guest dre4

I am sure everyone will say I am crazy... but Sasha and Digweed @ Space - They F!@#ing KILLED IT in my opinion!!!

agreed...that set was insane and diff from everything else played all week....whoever said progressive and/or s+d are done for in the us are on crack...again way above everyone else...next to that set deep dish@space

Guest steve graham

no, i dont think you are crazy.. they did.. they were also amazing seperately at panwshop (digweed) and Glass (Sasha).

but this is a silly question, unless you were at all the parties, how can you answer.. its like saying, whats the best song ever

Guest musicalmissionary

#1... Hawtin, Luciano, and Loco Dice at Pawnshop outdoors Sunday School.

#2... Jask at Sobe Live for Large party

#3... Evil Nine at Marine Parade party

Guest scubasteve

I will agree too that Evil Nine tore it up at Marine Parade... I think every act that played there was absolutely sick. I hadn't seen the Bass Bin Twins before that night and there were awesome too.

Still, Sasha and Digs take the cake in my book. I certainly didn't attend everything, but I couldn't move from that dance floor all night. I wanted to, and my feet and back are killing me because I of it, but I just couldn't stop dancing. I really did want to see everyone else there @ Space, but damn... This is going out on a limb, but I think that was S&D's best set since Delta Heavy!!! ;D