Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drinking while "Rolling" Good or Bad???

Anyone have any comments/experiences with alcohol while on E? I have tried going with no alcohol all night, with drinking while rolling, and while slowly drinking some RB and K1. And For me I think If i maybe drink one drink every 1-2 hours, works best for me....Anyone else have any experiences??

BlackJack

While your not supposed to drink while rolling, I know plenty of people who do (I usually do). If they do, they can drink anyone under the table and not feel the effects of alcohol. Its just a differnt type of roll than someone who doesn't drink. Last time I rolled, I decided I wasn't going to drink, so I drank water the whole night. I peaked way later than everyone else and had a totally different roll, still enjoyable...

Ya i know it is bad, But the best drink to have is a malibou and pinneapple. Its kinda girly, but when your rollin, it tastes like fuckin heaven. It is a must to have.

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

Well...you are not supposed to drink while rolling. Why? Because "E" raises your body temperature therefore leading to dehydration if you don't continue to hydrate. Drinking alcohol worsens the effect, since alcohol also dehydrates you.

That being said, I have come to find that I can't drink after the pill hits...I can't stomach alcohol...go figure!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

alcohol and mdma are both processed by the same enzyme in the liver. That being said it's definitely bad to combine both. If you want more details please let me know with a pm.

------------------

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only.

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

hiiiiiiii lovebugs...well, we went out tonight and didn't plan on rolling, so we got hammered in the car before we went into the club and then, of course, decided to roll and dropped.....we're still sitting here at 6:21 in the morning trying to figure out if we're rolling or drunk. this sucks. i say if you want to roll, you want to ROLL, so pick one or the other because the feeling of rolling is so much better than the feeling of being drunk... ( my pupils say i'm rolling though *wink* wink*)

I would drink little or no alcohol when ya roll. Then again, when I roll, it takes me 2 hours to finish a drink--H20 excluded. Nothing tastes quite as good as a Ketel and tonic when you're trippin' your face off. MY $0.02.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

i usually start the night out with some cocktails then pop my e. after it hits, i don't want or need any more e. i crave water too much. if i keep drinking, it's because either the e was weak, or because i've been doing e too much and the effects aren't as strong.

but that doesn't answer your question does it. it's bad for your body, esp. your liver, but doing either of the two alone is bad too. i just try to keep everything in moderation, but usually fail. cwm32.gif