Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could move today to any other city in the country where would it be?

Bling

Guest Devilicious

I LOVE to travel and spend significant amounts of time in unique places. However, to live, barring unexpected life circumstances, I will end up back in Chapel Hill, NC [a pat of butter in a sea of grits].

Miami is loads of fun for people in their 20s, and I wouldn't live anywhere else right now. Still, there's no place like home.

http://www.chocvb.org/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

San Francisco is the country's biggest source of Smug.

;D

I see someone was watching South Park last night..

Guest Marina22

Miami, since I don't live there now. If I could pick otherwise, probably out the country completely.

Guest pod

That's a city. Capital of Slovakia. Well, I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Though if I was to take over a city I'd start with my home territory.

Guest coach

Texas is one of the most underpriced real estate markets in the U.S. Lots of good buys out there....

There's a reason for that. "Good buy" does not necessarily equal cheap. All depends on value. Buying a big house in shitsville is okay if all you are going to do is stay home all the time. Now, if you have a life, you might want somewhere more interesting. Austin has a decent life-scene, but nothing like Miami.

Guest coach

i would move to Miami Beach. love the weather and the people.

Shut up! This is supposed to be a secret! What, you want every dipwad in the country to move here, or something?

Guest pod

That's half the problem actually. Every dipshit in the country is moving here and telling all their stupid tourist friends.

Guest JMT

new york.

i love the west coast, but it would bother me to always be living 3 hours behind. because we all know the real world happens on the east coast. ;)

Guest coach

That's half the problem actually. Every dipshit in the country is moving here and telling all their stupid tourist friends.

As one of those, I might take offense, except I totally agree. I *tried* to close the door behind me! I really did!

Guest Damon7278

been thinkin alot lately........

i know where id go just want to see what u all would say and why

how bout the west coast, i pay for your ticket

Guest swirlundergrounder

Tokyo's not in the country. ;D

She's talking about the 'Tokyo Bowl' resturaunt on 135th and Biscayne!

Guest defunes

somewhere in nc.....

charlotte, greensboro, chapel hill, wilmington... :)

i miss my nc...

My girl is from San Fran and we go there every winter and spring. It is beautiful, and you have everything. Want to Ski, the slopes are right there, want to Surf the beach is right there, want to drink wine? Napa is right there. But damn the real estate is expensive right now and overall living costs are high.

I went to visit Austin and Loved it..one of the up and coming cities in the US. I love Miami but the real estate prices are over inflated and wages are low in comparison. I'm also looking to move since I am applying for Law school next year.