Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angel's April Lineup

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

For those that don't know yet, Angel Ultra Lounge is a new club that took over the old Nerve space. If you haven't heard of it, it's because they've mostly been doing hip-hop. BUT, I am now in charge of their Friday night bookings and we've got some great fukkin talent coming through there every Friday in April and beyond.

Here's the lineup so far...

April 7th = Onionz(Queens NYC - CR2 Recordings UK), Jimmy T, Sebastian C, and Seth Shore

April 14th = Honest Cars (Scott Pace and Paul Paredes - Dallas TX) and Pedro Isoni

April 21st = Lust4House presents DJ Heather

April 28th = Mazi (Gourmet - Chicago), Richard Brunelle, and Alan Stenback

It's all about diversity people... check out these Friday nights and you won't be dissapointed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

April 14th = Honest Cars (Scott Pace and Paul Paredes - Dallas TX) and Pedro Isoni

It's all about diversity people... check out these Friday nights and you won't be dissapointed.

These guys are really good...use to check out Paul back in Dallas at the Ruby room...kid is extremely talented.

Guest musicalmissionary

you can expect the majority of gourmet's roster to come through miami this year > http://www.industry88.com/

I bonded with lori and patrick over conference and they understand my mission to bring some fresh tunes to miami.

GOOD STUFF DAVID like how at least someone isnt afraid to bring new talent..

that being said seeing that page the talent besides mazi and paolo mojo is not really my cup of tea personally but good stuff nonetheless for having the cojones to bring new talent down

Guest musicalmissionary

that being said seeing that page the talent besides mazi and paolo mojo is not really my cup of tea personally but good stuff nonetheless for having the cojones to bring new talent down

it's always good to try new tea ;)

paolo mojo will be next... anyone who heard him open for sasha knows he's serious business. and he's on the Balance 009 Tour in May 8)

Guest soozin

looks like we got some serious ish to look fwd to!

can i put in a request for jay tripwire and fred everything? :D

Guest rhythmburn

looks like we got some serious ish to look fwd to!

can i put in a request for jay tripwire and fred everything? :D

tripwire would be a good one ;)

Guest mr. wilkins

you can expect the majority of gourmet's roster to come through miami this year > http://www.industry88.com/

I bonded with lori and patrick over conference and they understand my mission to bring some fresh tunes to miami.

terry and nathan..for the fabric tour ;)

billy (patrick) never disaapoints either.. i had him in Tampa back in the fall of 2002 and people where like "who"... he's good peoples..

Guest Philip

billy (patrick) never disaapoints either.. i had him in Tampa back in the fall of 2002 and people where like "who"... he's good peoples..

...and a little nuts to :)

These guys are really good...use to check out Paul back in Dallas at the Ruby room...kid is extremely talented.

LOL small world i was thinking the same thing...

Lyrik when where U in D-town...

I used to play there, Rehab , Lizard Lounge & Red Jacket?

Guest bronzie

DJ Heather-teh HOTNESS!!! She can work that shit!

Angel lookin good on fridays. I don't know what the deal was over the conference but they brought in different sound on Saturday for the Sullivan Room party. I thought it sounded ok but don't they have function 1 setup there? It didn't seem like they had it turned on that night or they had some problems. Function 1 is sooooo dope. Hopefully thats what they're going to be using! I really like the space though, had a great time there. Scumfrog dropped that shiizzzz!!!!!

Gonna be poppin' by fo sho!

Guest bootstah

it's always good to try new tea ;)

paolo mojo will be next... anyone who heard him open for sasha knows he's serious business. and he's on the Balance 009 Tour in May 8)

Yea he was fantastic at the RA party last week as well as the Balance party at Nocturnal. For those of you who have not checked him out, I would highly recommend it, and as far as Mr. Patrick, well he is very good people, gotta be one of the funniest individuals I have met. :D Plus as a dj I give him the thumbs up, go ROBOTS!

Guest musicalmissionary

DJ Heather-teh HOTNESS!!! She can work that shit!

Angel lookin good on fridays. I don't know what the deal was over the conference but they brought in different sound on Saturday for the Sullivan Room party. I thought it sounded ok but don't they have function 1 setup there? It didn't seem like they had it turned on that night or they had some problems. Function 1 is sooooo dope. Hopefully thats what they're going to be using! I really like the space though, had a great time there. Scumfrog dropped that shiizzzz!!!!!

Gonna be poppin' by fo sho!

I've made sure that mistake won't happen again... some whack ass foo talked the owner into demo-ing some crappy shit and I wasn't there to mediate... mistake corrected... house sound back in effect.

Guest michael^heaven

LOL small world i was thinking the same thing...

Lyrik when where U in D-town...

I used to play there, Rehab , Lizard Lounge & Red Jacket?

<---D-town resident 1998-2003. The world just keeps getting smaller ;). I used to checkout all those guys...Scott Pace, Coy West, Demarkus, Paul Paredes. Miss the Hazydaze Collective. Woot...Our Bar, S3\/3N, Club One, Tunnel, Area 51, Homebar, Gallery, Redblood Club, Bronco Bowl, Decibel, Spy, Slip Inn, & a ton of other spots I can't remember. :D

Guest musicalmissionary

it seems like every week i meet at least one new person that used to live in dallas at some point. miami and dallas both american airlines hubs... coincidence... i think not.

oh yeah, and scott and paul are fuckin awesome. if you haven't heard them recently, please click here > http://www.musicalmissionary.com/honest_cars.htm