Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angel's April Lineup

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest Juniper

is it still the same soundsystem as old Nerve? prolly bullshit but I heard it was still in there..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

April 14th = Honest Cars (Scott Pace and Paul Paredes - Dallas TX) and Pedro Isoni

It's all about diversity people... check out these Friday nights and you won't be dissapointed.

These guys are really good...use to check out Paul back in Dallas at the Ruby room...kid is extremely talented.

LOL small world i was thinking the same thing...

Lyrik when where U in D-town...

I used to play there, Rehab , Lizard Lounge & Red Jacket?

<---D-town resident 1998-2003. The world just keeps getting smaller ;). I used to checkout all those guys...Scott Pace, Coy West, Demarkus, Paul Paredes. Miss the Hazydaze Collective. Woot...Our Bar, S3\/3N, Club One, Tunnel, Area 51, Homebar, Gallery, Redblood Club, Bronco Bowl, Decibel, Spy, Slip Inn, & a ton of other spots I can't remember. :D

B - man I told you I had a a little stop out in the D back in like 98-99 for about a year - Red Jacket for sure...the main room...but the side room was called the Ruby Room ala Jack Ruby and Paul was the resident back in that side room...I know you remember that..all the other spots I use to hit up as well...just like Michael listed above...spy, seven...club one...32 degrees warehouse...SAND BAR...that place was like someone's garage turned into a bar..John Walker 1st started doing little events there and he had me play. What was the record store everyone use to go to...Bills or someonthing like that? I think demarkus opened one too while I was down...D-Town definitely produced a lot of good talent in the last few years...missing from that list is Brett Johnson, Jake Childs and a few others as well.

Guest musicalmissionary

is it still the same soundsystem as old Nerve? prolly bullshit but I heard it was still in there..

not bullshit... same massive function boxes as before

Guest lyrik

not bullshit... same massive function boxes as before

Can't wait till Friday - its gonna be jumpin...been rockin a few onionz sets and tracks to get in the mood...I forgot just how good this guy is and how his productions can ride that line of bigger sounds but still have a distinct underground feel.

Guest durrtylexx

Mojo and Mazi nice!

how about bringing down Damian Lazarus, James Holden, Nathan Fake, M.A.N.D.Y or Tiefschwarz (Basti) 8)

opps i forgot to add Miss Kitten & Ellen Alien ;D

Guest rhythmburn

Mojo and Mazi nice!

how about bringing down Damian Lazarus, James Holden, Nathan Fake, M.A.N.D.Y or Tiefschwarz (Basti) 8)

have you been looking at 'the list' ? =)

i think all of these are possible...

hats off to David for getting this off the ground 8)

Guest AlanS

Mojo and Mazi nice!

Patience my friend, patience... lets get through April... Although I'm glad you see exactly where we plan on going with this ;D

Guest rhythmburn

Mojo and Mazi nice!

Patience my friend, patience... lets get through April... Although I'm glad you see exactly where we plan on going with this ;D

werd =)

Guest Miss_Digital

Mojo and Mazi nice!

yeah

what he said! :o you always do this alex!!! u steal my thoughts

Guest musicalmissionary

If you've never heard of Honest Cars, please check this out and listen to their set > www.musicalmissionary.com/honest_cars.htm

As excited as I am about the bigger names on the lineup... I wouldn't bother putting these nights together if it didn't give me the opportunity to expose new talent.

Guest soozin

+1

and re: miss kittin: +38957943394356

Guest musicalmissionary

'mojo' on May 12th 8)

sort it out. Hes do to play vinyl, denver.

thanks for the head's up... just confirmed... he's ours!!

Guest michael^heaven

B - man I told you I had a a little stop out in the D back in like 98-99 for about a year - Red Jacket for sure...the main room...but the side room was called the Ruby Room ala Jack Ruby and Paul was the resident back in that side room...I know you remember that..all the other spots I use to hit up as well...just like Michael listed above...spy, seven...club one...32 degrees warehouse...SAND BAR...that place was like someone's garage turned into a bar..John Walker 1st started doing little events there and he had me play. What was the record store everyone use to go to...Bills or someonthing like that? I think demarkus opened one too while I was down...D-Town definitely produced a lot of good talent in the last few years...missing from that list is Brett Johnson, Jake Childs and a few others as well.

---Sand Bar. I forgot about that place. What a pit, but it had some great nights. Woo....Bass & BBQ! I remember the entire second floor became a sheet of ice one winter. Only to thaw out & turn into flood central lol. Yeh, Bills Records closed a couple of years ago. That place was a gold mine for old, hard-to-find vinyl. Although, way overpriced. That is, unless Bill liked you. Hehe!!

Guest musicalmissionary

---Sand Bar. I forgot about that place. What a pit, but it had some great nights. Woo....Bass & BBQ! I remember the entire second floor became a sheet of ice one winter. Only to thaw out & turn into flood central lol. Yeh, Bills Records closed a couple of years ago. That place was a gold mine for old, hard-to-find vinyl. Although, way overpriced. That is, unless Bill liked you. Hehe!!

So we finally gunnu meet on one of these Fridays. Or have we met already and I just forgot? wouldn't surprise me... :-\

Guest michael^heaven

So we finally gunnu meet on one of these Fridays. Or have we met already and I just forgot? wouldn't surprise me... :-\

---Nah mate...we still haven't met up yet. I've been meaning to since we both lived in Dallas. I'm definitely gonna try & make it down to Miami before I move. Especially, if Terry Francis happens to play. *nudge*nudge :)

Guest lyrik

ya I heard stories about Bill...there use to be secret pass words to get discounts etc...but when i started seeing kids no more than 18 getting liqoured up with him while working and the stories got a little more detailed - I started to order online and skipped the trips to the store

Guest thelurker

I noticed Paolo Mojo is spinning at Angel on May 12th according to his myspace page. Awesome booking! Im there.

Dying to hear his new CD Balance 9.