Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angel's April Lineup

Guest musicalmissionary

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

Paolo in May? wow, nice work guys, he was fantastic at the Balance party and let's not forget his set he played at Shine for the RA party ;D

:o

Guest musicalmissionary

Paolo in May? wow, nice work guys, he was fantastic at the Balance party and let's not forget his set he played at Shine for the RA party ;D

:o

Check his 3 hour set posted here > http://www.satellitesf.com/live%20sets.html

It got me all giddy about havin him here so soon. Paolo Mojo's the kinda DJ that plays a lil bit of something for everybody.

Guest kcariaga

wait til they see may :o ;D

ALL I ASK IS BRING JOHNNY FIASCO FOR MY BDAY THE WEEKEND OF MAY 29TH MY BIRFDAY :)

Good idea to bring him, but I'll be out of town. Seb and I make it a rule that we are never in town on Memorial Day weekend!!!!

Guest ramon

ALL I ASK IS BRING JOHNNY FIASCO FOR MY BDAY THE WEEKEND OF MAY 29TH MY BIRFDAY :)

Good idea to bring him, but I'll be out of town. Seb and I make it a rule that we are never in town on Memorial Day weekend!!!!

go to DETROIT! :P

Guest kcariaga

good idea, but we already have our tix for SanFran.....next time-Detroit

Guest ramon

That should be fun .. I always go to Detroit on Memorial Day .. this is year #3!!! :) I call it WMC for techno children.

That should be fun .. I always go to Detroit on Memorial Day .. this is year #3!!! :) I call it WMC for techno children.

Detroit huh? If Jersey doesn't get in the way this very well maybe a good idea.

Guest ramon

Detroit huh? If Jersey doesn't get in the way this very well maybe a good idea.

bro last year Beyer & Carola in a Loft for like 8 hours .. I couldn't walk afterwards cause I danced sooo much. Barbara and Ben Sims in the other room .. soooo good. You have to go Leo it will make you appreciate techno so much more.

Guest pod

Get a valid marketing plan together and call the club up. A good salesman can sell a fridge to the Eskimos.

Guest ramon

MAZI IM SO FUCKIN THERE

I got the priviledge to hear him here at a Loft party. never dissappoints

i heard you met some friends of mine in chicago :P

Guest lil_liz

MAZI IM SO FUCKIN THERE

I got the priviledge to hear him here at a Loft party. never dissappoints

i heard you met some friends of mine in chicago :P

hahaha yea I know...small fuckin world. Funny thing she said "just mention Miami and everyone knows Ramon" ;D