Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those that have rolled several times

I have a question. I have only rolled about 7 times, and I usually wait about 2 months between rolls. However, I don't get that feeling where it feels good to be touched, or that I love everyone feeling anymore. Is it the pills I have been getting, or do you just not get those feelings after your first few rolls? Or do I need more than one pill now? I still get really fucked up from one though. I usually take 5-htp, will that make much of a difference? cwm13.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Ya, I've rolled around 15-20 times now, and I never really get the cool to be touched feeling. I do get the loving feeling, maybe a little tomuch, hehee. I met a girl at the bar, and we make out or something and i'm fucked, it is like instant love. I totally have to agree that it is totally based on the mood before you take it. And I also think 50% of your roll depends on the music, wicked music brings you to another level.

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

I've rolled 30 to 40 times.(if i had to guess). i, also, always get blasted off of my standard dose of 2 pills. i also have notice that sometimes i don't even liked to be touched by my girlfriend or i don't have that love the world feeling all the time. now my first observation is maybe it is the quality of the pills but i get the same quality of pills all the time. I've taken the same exact batch/pill and felt differently. So, I conclude, it is for me, dependent on the environment and my mood before i eat pills. It Also probably has something to do with the state of your body and chemical makeup at the time. Well I hope that helped somewhat? As far as your in take being so moderate, I think that is very conscious of you and you deserve to feel great when you indulge every once in a while.

That did help thanks! cwm4.gif I thought there was something wrong with me. I think some of it has to do with the fact that I don't like to roll at the clubs very much. I like to beable to do whatever I want, and I am limited there. When you roll do you ever feel really cold? I swear I turnt he heat up to about 90 in my apartment and sometimes we turn the shower on hot in the bathroom and sit in there. When I start getting cold it ruins my roll. The first couple times I rolled I sweat my ass off, but that doesn't happen anymore either.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.