Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN BLING - Casting call . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest sobe2004

Beauty and the Geek

Are you a beautiful woman and think you can help a geek?

Are you a geek and want to help a beauty?

We are currently seeking...

Beautiful, sexy, social-savvy women who can turn a geek into a stud.

Intellectually endowed but socially stunted men who can turn a beauty into a scholar.

Beauties and Geeks willing to work together and compete for the opportunity to win a substantial cash prize!!

If you (or anyone you know is interested) please email djfeld@gmail.com with a BRIEF description of yourself and a SMALL jpeg photo (embedded if you can).

Ashton Kutcher's hit show "Beauty and the Geek", is returning for its third season.

If you know someone who would be interested in auditioning for either of the following categories, please pass this info on to them and let them and we will contact them for an interview, last season the winning team won a grand prize of $250.000.00

You can attend the open casting call, or email me directly for more info show up at:

PURDY LOUNGE

1811 Purdy Avenue

Miami Beach, FL 33139

SATURDAY, APRIL 15th

12pm – 6pm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::)

Dude, seriously, why not? You get paid and get to hang with hot chicks. Which part of that is bad?

i hang out with hot chicks every weekend.... do u see those guys... i mean they either never leave their house.play dungeons and dragons and/or chess and geek out over the latest new graphics card that comes out on pcs lol

Guest Damon7278

Dude, seriously, why not? You get paid and get to hang with hot chicks. Which part of that is bad?

i hang out with hot chicks every weekend.... do u see those guys... i mean they either never leave their house.play dungeons and dragons and/or chess and geek out over the latest new graphics card that comes out on pcs lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, and yet u still go home alone and with no game, and the girls go home lauhging their asses off and throw your number in the trash cause u are trying to hard to get some action, too funny

Guest coach

But you don't get paid for it. I've never watched the show, but I'm sure they get to do all sorts of fun stuff on the producer's dime. Hell, maybe you'll just meet your hot-ass soulmate at the casting call. Sure to be plenty of hot chicks there.

Guest swirlundergrounder

You may hang out with hot chicks every weekend but you're not getting paid to do it like a 'MAN WHORE'...

Hey don't be knocking the Chess and the D&D. I played both and I ended up in a good scenario!

In fact a geek secret of mine is that I used to play 'Magic The Gathering'... And on me and my girls first date, she told me that she used to play Magic The Gathering also...

It's Chique to be a Geek these days!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

i like chess. i like checkers too.

But you know the game that rocks is 'Stratego'!!

Guest durrtylexx

god knows i'm a nerd.. video games, chess, sci fi..

its all good

we all are, we chat on a forum all day..

bling you can be the hip south beach geek..

if you were on the show afterwards, i'm sure you'd get plenty of tail.

go for it, you never know..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bling would be perfect and you never know he might become a real local celebrity.

Totally. And then he would get all famous and turn into a stuck up ass hole! LOL

Can you imagine that? BLING A STCUK UP CELEB'...LMFAO...

He'd get to the club. and the bouncer doesn't let him in and Danny is like..

"FUCK YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHO I'AM? I'M BLING!

Ansd then all the bitches will be recogizing him from TV and will be like hitting on him and then Bling would be like ...'Tissss' and turning his nose up from them..LOL

god knows i'm a nerd.. video games, chess, sci fi..

its all good

we all are, we chat on a forum all day..

bling you can be the hip south beach geek..

if you were on the show afterwards, i'm sure you'd get plenty of tail.

go for it, you never know..

NOTICE I LEFT OUT VIDEO GAMES AND SCI FI

;)

not as much into games due to time constraints (work/partying)... but godfather on xbox is owning me right now that game is sick

Guest coach
In fact a geek secret of mine is that I used to play 'Magic The Gathering'...

Anytime you're ready, dude, just bring it! Me and my Force of Nature will stomp all over anything you got.

As for Bling, you are a pussy if you don't go for it. Hell, we'll all come out and scream for ya.

Guest swirlundergrounder

"Intellectually endowed but socially stunted men who can turn a beauty into a scholar."

IM NOT socially stunted nor would i say im a genius i fit inbetween :P

Well I'm a genius. I can tutor you to win a woman over with the ways of the intellect! LOL

But you don't get paid for it. I've never watched the show, but I'm sure they get to do all sorts of fun stuff on the producer's dime. Hell, maybe you'll just meet your hot-ass soulmate at the casting call. Sure to be plenty of hot chicks there.

someone called? ;)