• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

beau_beasley.jpg

"Try out Bling!"

who is that guy?? he looks familiar?

That Beau dude that was on Big Brother . . .

He lives in Miami and I "THINK" he used to work at Cafeteria?

looks faggy

Guest ShampooBabe

oh bling, i think u do look nerdy, but u are not a geek, in that sense of the meaning of the word. You do not qualify as a geek cause u cant fit in a exact stereotype. You do are different or unique, whatever u wanna call it. I think that if u want to taste the brighlights you should go for it, i dont think is gonna make your situation worse, so what tha hell? just go to the audition, dont wash your hair for a couple of days, wear pants up your waist, wear your shirt inside, tell your sad stories, make them feel sorry for u, is the recipe for success, you got it! like u say you are not "that" brilliant, but they dont have to know, right???

......or at least take your camera to the audition and take lots of pics with hot girls, (and we dont care what u do in privacy with those). In the other hand, you can go and act like yourself and The producers might be attracted to the idea of a nerd that goes to clubs and stuff, so that might be the "twist" of all, who knows?

Guest sobe2004

oh bling, i think u do look nerdy, but u are not a geek, in that sense of the meaning of the word. You do not qualify as a geek cause u cant fit in a exact stereotype. You do are different or unique, whatever u wanna call it. I think that if u want to taste the brighlights you should go for it, i dont think is gonna make your situation worse, so what tha hell? just go to the audition, dont wash your hair for a couple of days, wear pants up your waist, wear your shirt inside, tell your sad stories, make them feel sorry for u, is the recipe for success, you got it! like u say you are not "that" brilliant, but they dont have to know, right???

......or at least take your camera to the audition and take lots of pics with hot girls, (and we dont care what u do in privacy with those). In the other hand, you can go and act like yourself and The producers might be attracted to the idea of a nerd that goes to clubs and stuff, so that might be the "twist" of all, who knows?

Very well stated . . . good luck Bling . . . looking forward to your review of the casting!

Guest coach

lets just pretend this wasnt bumped ::)

Are you going Bling?

BIZZZZZZUUUUUUUUMP!

Seriously, Bling, if we didn't *have* to go to Key West with the parental units, we would definitely be out to support you. I think you should do it, and I encourage everyone to be there to cheer him on. I mean, what the fuck, you could win a shitload of cash and get your face on the camera. If I were certain clubs, I would sponsor your ass and get you to mention my establishment on air.

Guest sobe2004

lets just pretend this wasnt bumped ::)

Are you going Bling?

BIZZZZZZUUUUUUUUMP!

Seriously, Bling, if we didn't *have* to go to Key West with the parental units, we would definitely be out to support you. I think you should do it, and I encourage everyone to be there to cheer him on. I mean, what the fuck, you could win a shitload of cash and get your face on the camera. If I were certain clubs, I would sponsor your ass and get you to mention my establishment on air.

Chance to win $250,000 . . .

Guest XSweetnessX

bling bling, honey you should go.... :P

i was watching sex and the city last night and the casting call was said to be this saturday from 2-6 p.m

:o

Guest coach

no amount of money is worth the embarresment of that show..

meeting girls.. nah ill do it in private no need for the whole world to see that

You post it all on CJ...

Guest sobe2004

bling bling, honey you should go.... :P

i was watching sex and the city last night and the casting call was said to be this saturday from 2-6 p.m

:o

Here is a reminder for Saturday's open call...

Ashton Kutcher's hit show "Beauty and the Geek", is returning for its third season.

If you, or someone you know would be interested in auditioning for either of the following categories, please pass this info on to them. Last season the winning team won a grand prize of $250.000.00

PURDY LOUNGE

1811 Purdy Avenue

Miami Beach, FL 33139

SATURDAY, APRIL 15th

2pm – 6pm

"Beauty and the Geek"

Are you a beautiful woman and think you can help a geek?

Are you a geek and want to help a beauty?

We are currently seeking...

Beautiful, sexy, social-savvy women who can turn a geek into a stud

Intellectually endowed but socially stunted men who can turn a beauty into a scholar

Beauties and Geeks willing to work together and compete for the opportunity to win a substantial cash prize!!

Guest vaughan

I'm gonna say this ONCE... Bling said he doesn't want to go... END OF STORY.

You guys are all fucking downright cruel and need to come out from behind your computers and look in the mirror.