Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CJ females

Bling

Been informed by someone that a bliss party will be goin on next saturday

soooo cant get in alone..... i guess this request to those that dont mind seeing T & A ;) (pm me if interested and ill give u more info)

got to see what the hoopla is about....

curious girls need only apply ;D

please consider this post . as exhibit a for my beauty and the geek audition (if i do it) lol

could have just called some of u but in my phone debacle this week some numbers were lost somehow.... and im lazy as fuck so ill just post it :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

please consider that bling is trying way to hard to get ass, such a sad story

Dude STFU! What man doesn't try hard to get ass? Every man on Earth is always trying to get ass even when he doesn't know it. (besides us married dad guys such as myself)....

Guest Damon7278

Dude STFU! What man doesn't try hard to get ass? Every man on Earth is always trying to get ass even when he doesn't know it. (besides us married dad guys such as myself)....

cause bling tries too hard and fails at every attempt, even a blind man could do it and get some ass with bling, its always in the shitter

cause bling tries too hard and fails at every attempt, even a blind man could do it and get some ass with bling, its always in the shitter

Jeesus Mike, how can you be so ignorant?? Did it ever occur to you that maybe he respects women? That maybe the whole point isnt to "get ass"? ::)

Jeesus Mike, how can you be so ignorant?? Did it ever occur to you that maybe he respects women? That maybe the whole point isnt to "get ass"? ::)

his real name is mike???

Guest lyrik

his real name is mike???

GOO DAMNIT! Now it will never be the same...jeesh...Mike...

FUCK YOU MIKE!!!!

Guest Miss_Digital

ponder this

there's a saying in in english it would translate to

"when you point a finger at some one you have 3 point back at you"

fingerpoint.jpg

Guest vaughan

There's a saying... and translated into English means... When you have NOTHING but hate for people and say negative things... Karma is right around the corner.

107072167072039.jpg