Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION :: BLING SAYS HE'LL DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Guest swank

Guest Miss_Digital

BLING here are some tips when you go :

• cry like a baby and tell a really sad story about your self TV producers love tears drama sells
  • wear the ugliest shirt in your closet, you know the one you were to the clubs all the time
  • Be out going and exhagerate everything example you post on message boards, no your addicted to message boards

Guest DrFired

i dont believe in firearms...... give me some classes in karate/tai kwan do though ;D

i could take care of that

Guest swirlundergrounder

• cry like a baby and tell a really sad story about your self TV producers love tears drama sells
  • wear the ugliest shirt in your closet, you know the one you were to the clubs all the time
  • Be out going and exhagerate everything example you post on message boards, no your addicted to message boards

All he needs to do is tell them that he lives with his mom...

DUDE HE'S SO IN!!!

Guest swank

I say that all of Bling's CJ friends show up at the casting call and he's def in!

Guest swank

I almost find humor in the way you guys fuck with Bling... >:(

I can only speak for myself when telling you that I 'really' think that 'Bling' should use whatever it takes to achieve his goals. So if peeps have kinda railroaded him into this persona...then use it. The contacts made from this type of production can be extremely helpful in acquiring important career opportunities that sometimes are extremely lucrative.

But I do agree that there have been some derogatory comments from ignorant people who never have anything constructive to say. Although ignored they try to continue repeating the stupid comments as people continue to ignore them...some never learn.

my 0.02 cents

Guest coach

dude he's not geeky enough. i've seen the show, the people on it are severely anti-social

It's called AAAAAAAAAAAAAACTING.

Guest tijuanarave

All he needs to do is tell them that he lives with his mom...

DUDE HE'S SO IN!!!

LMAO... ;D

Guest swank

dude he's not geeky enough. i've seen the show, the people on it are severely anti-social

It's called AAAAAAAAAAAAAACTING.

THANK YOU!

Guest JMT

i dont believe in firearms...... give me some classes in karate/tai kwan do though ;D

do you believe in bullets? they are a lot harder to dodge outside of the matrix.

Guest Fez

do you believe in bullets? they are a lot harder to dodge outside of the matrix.

LMAOOOO!

Guest DeepHouseMan

Their will come a day when Bling is gonna catch all of you at Blue, lock the door and start kicking everyones ass like in the movie A Bronx Tale.

LOL