Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOU IN MY HUT NOW! AFROBEATS @ RESIDENCE 4.22.06

Guest Sela V

Guest Sela V

The Conscious Collective brings their spiritual energy to the mainland once again for the sixth installment of their monthly dance party "Residence", which takes place in a spacious warehouse complete with an outdoor lounge area. The crew has already bought down internationally respected names such as Karizma (formerly of the Basement Boys) and Steve "Silk" Hurley.

On April 22, Residence presents a special night of Afro-infused music and dance with music sets by Andre Soul, Chilly, DJ Chris, DJ Peace and Djinji Brown. There will be an African dance performance by Afric' Agbe African Dance Ensemble and Sasa African Dance Theater with drumming by Professor Slap. Celebrating a birthday is Sela V.

The event is hosted by Divas Donna and Sela V, who will make you feel right at home. There is food and a marketplace on the premises, hassle-free parking, a non-pretentious door policy, and the best Classic Dance and Soulful House Music in Miami.

Residence_April22_Afropop_w.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS:

MAY 13TH - RESIDENCE Celebrates Mother's Day with a Special DJ Set by the One and Only ULTRA NATE!

Residence_May13th_Ultranate.jpg

Part of the proceeds from the Residence Warehouse Parties benefit S.A.S.A., Inc., a community based non-profit organization.

Guest Dj_Peace

This is gonna be hottttttttttt! And I am so pumped to sit back and let Sela , Snow White and Ultra Nate' work it out on the box.

Life is good. ;D

Guest Sela V

best wishes guys

Thanks, Rolly.. I figured out what the formula is -- Peace, Love, Respect, and Do Ya Damn Thang!...

Guest Devilicious

alki is a good african dancer

oh no you ditint!!!! lmaaao...

But seriously, sounds really cool, hopefully one day I can pass by

Guest Sela V

alki is a good african dancer

oh no you ditint!!!! lmaaao...

But seriously, sounds really cool, hopefully one day I can pass by

umm...........you're not so bad yourself

hahahahaha

She's a Taurean - you know she's got the moves. It's that Venus Thang... Hope to see you in the place one day, also :)

Guest Sela V

What's In it For You?

1. HASSLE FREE PARKING!

2. NO DRAMA AT THE DOOR!

3. 1 COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGE WITH ADMISSION!

4. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!

5 OF THE HOTTEST LOCAL DJS: DJS SPINNING THE BEST IN SOULFUL HOUSE AND DANCE CLASSICS!

;D

Guest Sela V

Last night definitely represented the spirit of Earth Day. It was an earthy, grounded spirit that presided over our party last night. Thanks to my fellow dancer sistren from Afric Agbe: Narsha, Trina, Laneisha, Kenya, and drummers Professor Slap, Matthew Hill, Mousa and Andre for holding down the beats. Big ups to DJ Peace, Andre Soul, DJ Chris and Chilly for their exciting music sets. I now note April 22, 2006 as the official birthing date for AfroHouse. We had a respectable crowd, considering the fact that there was a lot going on last nite. Our efforts also raised money for the Society of Afrocentric Scholars and Artists, Inc., a non for pofit organization whose mission is to spread culture by any means possible. Beyond hype and circumstance there is a space occupied by brave men and women who are not afraid to go where the musical spirit leads them. See you on the dance floor. Peace and Love...

[move][glow=red,2,300]COMING NEXT MONTH: ULTRA NATE IN MAY FOR MOTHER'S DAY![/glow][/move]

Guest Dj_Peace

It was definitely an organic groove - the dancers were on fire and the drummers -OMFG - and it was a fun time for me as well since I got to try out some of my new African and tribal tracks -Can't wait for Ultra Nate, Sela V and Snow white to wreck shop in May at the Mother of All Mother's Day Parties!