Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jipsy....

Guest Ariel

Guest Nefarious Girl

awww shucks! Thanks man...

:-* :P :-* :P :-* :P :-*

PS: hahahaha - i know you are all man! I just woke up...

Guest Electric Eel

I totally agree, seeing this post made me go back to the site and look from the beginning and they are just great, so artistic!

Guest avenue33

I totally agree, seeing this post made me go back to the site and look from the beginning and they are just great, so artistic!

I did the same!! ;D You guys have to check out her websites www.nefariousgirl.com & www.jipsy.com. Congratulations on that amazing eye girl!! Love you tons!! You fucking rock!!!!!

I did the same!! ;D You guys have to check out her websites www.nefariousgirl.com & www.jipsy.com. Congratulations on that amazing eye girl!! Love you tons!! You fucking rock!!!!!

Yep, I did that last night as well...I love what you do, girly girl!!! And the chick in the 2nd pic on jipsy.com is sooo hawwwt...whats her name? ;)

Guest Civs

Yep, I did that last night as well...I love what you do, girly girl!!! And the chick in the 2nd pic on jipsy.com is sooo hawwwt...whats her name? ;)

pow50.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

pow50.jpg

Hot stuff!! Woohoooo!!!

Guest Miss_Digital

jispy :D

i'd let u take my pic, you have an eye for protraits

and your pics have great use of color contrast which makes them very interesting to look at 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Blush! I'm purple right now, stop it!! I need to hang with my girls!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys. xoxo ;)

I agree 100% we need to make plans! xoxo

Guest coach

Blush! I'm purple right now, stop it!! I need to hang with my girls!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys. xoxo ;)

I agree 100% we need to make plans! xoxo

I agree!!!! :-*

Me too!