Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL THREAD FOR DJs You Would like in MIA

Guest Miss_Digital

Guest durrtylexx

Tiefschwarz was/were awesome at the House Music Festival, only saw one guy is it one or two? Also, Tom Stephan, James Lavelle, DJ Hell, Plump DJs, Eddie Halliwell, and the French boys (all from F me I'm Famous) cause I missed them.

Just heard part on of Tom Stephan's, aka Superchumbo, set from Space a few years back and WHOA! I forgot how good this was he needs to come back to Space cause he would kill it again!

check out Afterdark, Vol.1

tom stephan's mix is FIRE :o;)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

Tiefschwarz was/were awesome at the House Music Festival, only saw one guy is it one or two? Also, Tom Stephan, James Lavelle, DJ Hell, Plump DJs, Eddie Halliwell, and the French boys (all from F me I'm Famous) cause I missed them.

Just heard part on of Tom Stephan's, aka Superchumbo, set from Space a few years back and WHOA! I forgot how good this was he needs to come back to Space cause he would kill it again!

top stephan's mix is FIRE :o;)

Must check it out, gotta get my chumbo :D

top stephan's mix is FIRE :o;)

Must check it out, gotta get my chumbo :D

if u buy the cd it comes w/ roger sachez afterdark as well...its a 2 cd set - ts/rs

Guest jamu

I would like to see Dumond, more of Cosmic Gate, Airbase, Above and Beyond, Milk&Sugar, Voodoo&Serano, Pete Tong, Mark Van Linden, DJ Hardware, Punjabi MC, Warp Brothers, Kevin Maroda, Trance Control, DJ Dean, Peter R. and Christopher Lawerence, David Padilla, and Planet of the Drums. Just to name a few. :)

Guest ddg

What do you mean? Too sophiticated or what? I heard this Fabric mix of his last week and it is a masterpiece! He envelops so many genres of music like hip-hop, some classical, some jazz he is nuts! Did anyone go see him at Snatch during WMC?

it was cancelled...he was supposed to play space that monday nite as well and they dropped his name like a week before....which fabric set did you hear, a random one or the first fabriclive(which is a classic imo)

ive heard some good sets and bad sets from him..but hes still my fav...

Guest Marina22

What do you mean? Too sophiticated or what? I heard this Fabric mix of his last week and it is a masterpiece! He envelops so many genres of music like hip-hop, some classical, some jazz he is nuts! Did anyone go see him at Snatch during WMC?

it was cancelled...he was supposed to play space that monday nite as well and they dropped his name like a week before....which fabric set did you hear, a random one or the first fabriclive(which is a classic imo)

ive heard some good sets and bad sets from him..but hes still my fav...

I think I took the Fabric one back to my loaner, the boyfriend he he, so I can't check the disk right now too see. I hope I took it back :-\ Then I popped the Romania disk 2 and it seemed boring at first so I guess I know what you mean. I have the GU Barcelona disk 2 and that one I think I like, gotta refresh my memory.

Guest Diabolique

JAMES LAVELLE ANYONE? I'm surprised I have not seen him on this thread...

he sux live..seen him 3x and 3 out of 3....uh, well..he has a sweet track selection. 8)

JOSH WINK!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

he sux live..seen him 3x and 3 out of 3....uh, well..he has a sweet track selection. 8)

JOSH WINK!!!!!

OK..NO James Lavelle then...

Guest Dj_Peace

Farley Jackmaster Funk

Marshall Jefferson

K. Alexi

Shani Hebert from Groove Temple

Sadar Bahar

Vince Rodriguez

Guest Diaga

he sux live..seen him 3x and 3 out of 3....uh' date=' well..he has a sweet track selection. 8)

JOSH WINK!!!!!

[/quote']OK..NO James Lavelle then...

Lavelle is in another kind of level. most people wont get it. his AA wanst good at all, but thats cuz the man's music is not made for those kind of events.

Guest ddg

JOSH WINK!!!!!

OK..NO James Lavelle then...

Lavelle is in another kind of level. most people wont get it. his AA wanst good at all, but thats cuz the man's music is not made for those kind of events.

i get it!!! lol... 8)

ian brown - fear (unkle remix)

my fav track of all time..sorry, had to throw it in... :)

Guest Miss_Digital

you whip it out for lavelle dont you :P

lmao!!!

just like you get all wet for zabiela...lol

hehehehe good one

Guest djcarlosf

lmao!!!

just like you get all wet for zabiela...lol

i plead the 5th ;D

Guest Marina22