Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABC remake of Ten Commandments

Bling

what the hell. this is the dumbest thing ever. since when is every Jew escaping Egypt, British....... this movie is laughable......

pathetic....

Mr. Heston if he sees this film will prolly wanna go and kill some poor defenseless creature with a sawed off shotgun right about now

Guest ShampooBabe

and why does Moses look like Jesus Christ?

ummmmmmmmmm this movie is beyond shit

they had the same style.........

Guest lyrik

This remake was terrible....I realize you have to omit certain details and summarize...but I agree...British Jews...leaving out when Moses betrays God...WTF ???

Guest Slide On The Ice

I didn't bother watching that thing. The original Ten Commandments is a classic that should never have been remade.

Guest coach

I didn't bother watching that thing. The original Ten Commandments is a classic that should never have been remade.

Well, yeah, they were written by the hand of God over 5000 years ago. Of course they aren't going to suck. Though, I think the rewrite that Jesus did a little later works a lot better for modern times.

Guest Slide On The Ice

WERD

+ 1000

I werd your werd. ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

Well, yeah, they were written by the hand of God over 5000 years ago. Of course they aren't going to suck. Though, I think the rewrite that Jesus did a little later works a lot better for modern times.

What? LOL, I meant the 1956 version was a classice. I wasn't referring to the original one with the the real Moses and the I Am Who I AM. I mean, sure, that was a spectacle that can never be topped. But the 1956 retelling was pretty darn good.

And what is that you say about Jesus rewriting it? He said I have not come to change one letter of the Law, only to fulfill it. Or are you talking about a screenplay writer named Jesus that I don't know about? ;D

Guest lyrik

This remake was terrible....I realize you have to omit certain details and summarize...but I agree...British Jews...leaving out when Moses betrays God...WTF ???

the end was so wack it funny

I turned it off after he went onto the mountain top...bout 30 minutes left...watched Fun with Dick and Jane.

Guest coach

What? LOL, I meant the 1956 version was a classice. I wasn't referring to the original one with the the real Moses and the I Am Who I AM. I mean, sure, that was a spectacle that can never be topped. But the 1956 retelling was pretty darn good.

And what is that you say about Jesus rewriting it? He said I have not come to change one letter of the Law, only to fulfill it. Or are you talking about a screenplay writer named Jesus that I don't know about? ;D

Yeah, I guess I meant his summarized version.

Guest slamminshaun

Interesting article regarding last night's movie....if I were Jewish, I'd be pretty goddamn offended by Moses' portrayal. There was no mention of Hebrews in the movie whatsoever...they're referred to as "the people". WTF????

http://newsbusters.org/node/4873