Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This friday...

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest Cosmigonon

I have 2 hot chicks visiting from NYC, and we're going to Miami on friday night. Since I don't go out much on friday nights, besides the Local Celebrity @ Noc (which we will do for sure), what's good before that? Where can I take them? 8)

play on player 8)

suerte viejo josh ;)

You should come out too, bitch!! Wanna go to Voodoo Lounge tonight? We will be there, fuck I slept almost nothing last night...

tonight, no thanks..

i have to work tomorrow..

tomorrow night i might go to round up.. call me if you wanna go, it'll be something different.

the country bar?

Yep.

LOL! Don't forget to wear your hat and spurs Alex ;D

the majority of the girls there are hot as hell.

I hear ya. I used to go shoot pool at the Billiard Club right next door.

Thread jackers... :P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

I have 2 hot chicks visiting from NYC, and we're going to Miami on friday night. Since I don't go out much on friday nights, besides the Local Celebrity @ Noc (which we will do for sure), what's good before that? Where can I take them? 8)

play on player 8)

suerte viejo josh ;)

You should come out too, bitch!! Wanna go to Voodoo Lounge tonight? We will be there, fuck I slept almost nothing last night...

tonight, no thanks..

tomorrow night i might go to round up.. call me if you wanna go, it'll be something different.

the country bar?

Yep.

Fair enough. If you want my advice...

First hit up the Beach Plaza before 11. Its a great little space and your friends will surely like it. Then head over to the Boom Boom Room (Boom Box) for Honest Cars from Dallas and check out something new. Everyone that comes through here from Dallas always impresses me, I would expect no less from these guys. Cafeteria is also a good stop on Friday nights, Alter Ego. Then hit up LC @ Noc.

Guest Cosmigonon

play on player 8)

suerte viejo josh ;)

tonight, no thanks..

the country bar?

Yep.

Fair enough. If you want my advice...

First hit up the Beach Plaza before 11. Its a great little space and your friends will surely like it. Then head over to the Boom Boom Room (Boom Box) for Honest Cars from Dallas and check out something new. Everyone that comes through here from Dallas always impresses me, I would expect no less from these guys. Cafeteria is also a good stop on Friday nights, Alter Ego. Then hit up LC @ Noc.

Gracias señor! ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

ahhhh i see a new locale has been found ;D

For this night only. I'll let V drop the bomb on where Heather's been moved to... it's a big deal.

ahhhh i see a new locale has been found ;D

For this night only. I'll let V drop the bomb on where Heather's been moved to... it's a big deal.

BEEN hearing some rumored spots.. i have my own personal choice where id like to see her ...

Guest Cosmigonon

most likely c u cosmi at beach plaza .. im takin it easy this wekeend

though i recommend honest cars.. heard the promo cd. very unique

where exactly is the Beach plaza?

Guest Electric Eel

I'll be hanging out at Pawn Shop, if you want to join me

Give me a call, been wanting to stop by to check out Shawn. Isnt Parantula there this Friday as well?

Guest rollyp66

I'll be hanging out at Pawn Shop, if you want to join me

Give me a call, been wanting to stop by to check out Shawn. Isnt Parantula there this Friday as well?

Yes they are

Guest soozin

play on player 8)

suerte viejo josh ;)

wtf is at voodoo on thursdays? you mean ft laud right?

play on player 8)

suerte viejo josh ;)

wtf is at voodoo on thursdays? you mean ft laud right?

2night as in wed night - its been packed for the last 3 years or so

Guest BrianOwen

happy hour at plaza beach resort with bronzie and crew.. stiff drinks good choons... dinner is good as well

Hmm, that's a little too early I think, but thanks for the suggestion. What are the hours of this?

3pm-12am!

Guest Cosmigonon

they won't have a good time cuz i won't be in town...plz tell them im dearly sorry :-\

sux to hear that bro... :(

Guest Miss_Digital

whats the best night to hit the round-up?

tonight - ladies night ;)

is it closer to me? i went to the ale house here in davie last night w/ rick thinking its ladies night since the one in doral is...it sucked

i'm suprised none of the vulchers said

"POST A PICTURE"

Guest coach

whats the best night to hit the round-up?

tonight - ladies night ;)

is it closer to me? i went to the ale house here in davie last night w/ rick thinking its ladies night since the one in doral is...it sucked

i'm suprised none of the vulchers said

"POST A PICTURE"

Silly! Nobody wants to see a picture of ladies night that sucks! (Well...)

happy hour at plaza beach resort with bronzie and crew.. stiff drinks good choons... dinner is good as well

Hmm, that's a little too early I think, but thanks for the suggestion. What are the hours of this?

3pm-12am!

nice.. extended hours. ;D