Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and depression problems..please read.

For those of us who have rolled for many years (9+ here) after a time you will have issues with depletion of seratonin..yah know the happy juice that E squeezes out of your mellon so u can roll. Well there are some things u can do about it...look into "5-htp"

Basically it helps in the production of seratonin and its absorbition...im going to take these myself and see how it goes. Please check out the below link for more info:

http://www.smartbasic.com/glos.news/1.listening.to.5htp.html

and for those of u who think there are no long term effects of E...man u are in for a surprise.

I know there is long term effects, but how often did you take it. Because if ya do it every week, your bound for long term effects. The brain just can't reproduce happy hormones that fast. I do It once a month, and always take 5htp the week before and after a roll. Hopin it doesnt fuck me up to bad. Anybody else got opinions on this.

cwm42.gif

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

actually, I did notice a big difference in how I feel after a roll and how long the roll lasted. But you really have to load up the whole week before, like 2-3 pills a day. I also felt way better. Also I found that preloading a week before on Tyrosine or bananas(shit load of bananas) really makes a big diff in energy. Especially when i take pills with MDA. You just want to explode on the dance floor. Hope that helps ya dude.

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.