Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 50 Best jobs in America...

Guest defunes

Guest rhythmburn

#1 ... woohoo!!!! =)

ya you fockers make too much money, not fair >:(

hey man -- let me buy you a drink tonight :P

Guest JMT

where do they get these averages from? an architect only averaging $48,000? maybe in nebraska. and a "financial analyst" earning $66,000? thats a term for any scrub position that can be filled by a person with a business degree. my first job post-college was as a "financial analyst" for a large specialty bank and no one made that much.

Guest pod

where did you drink fat tire?

Colorado.

Though oddly enough in 2000 there was this bar at the Shops of Sunset Place that had it on tap. It has since closed, but I asked the barkeep about it and he said something to the effect of that the manager was from CO and had it shipped out special.

Plus one of my best friends is from Aspen and whenever he comes out this way he has a sixer of it for me. I finished the one he bought down with him for conference a few days ago, since I couldn't drink through most of conference.

Guest ramon

where did you drink fat tire?

Colorado.

Though oddly enough in 2000 there was this bar at the Shops of Sunset Place that had it on tap. It has since closed, but I asked the barkeep about it and he said something to the effect of that the manager was from CO and had it shipped out special.

Plus one of my best friends is from Aspen and whenever he comes out this way he has a sixer of it for me. I finished the one he bought down with him for conference a few days ago, since I couldn't drink through most of conference.

Yeah they don't ship east of the mississippi .. I try to drink it anytime im west of teh river .. I had a few large pints in California and loved it .. and yes its even better draft.

I wish someone would sort it the fuck out over here but who knows when that will happen. It's my favorite domestic beer hands down.

Guest slamminshaun

Surprised I didn't find mortgage broker on here considering the real estate boom of the past 5 years. I found "loan officer", but they got the average as $70,000 per year. Jesus, even a loan officer with the personality of a cactus does better then that in Florida. I think in Florida the average is closer to double that...

Guest defunes

where do they get these averages from? an architect only averaging $48,000? maybe in nebraska. and a "financial analyst" earning $66,000? thats a term for any scrub position that can be filled by a person with a business degree. my first job post-college was as a "financial analyst" for a large specialty bank and no one made that much.

I'm a financial Advisor and I've made more than that...then again I've made less than that. Now that real estate is supposed to stay still there's more money in equities.

Guest Adam Singer

DJ and Promoter are probably 51 & 52.

that's a joke

promoter is next to bathroom cleaner at number 9999...

you need to get into PR, we tell the promoters what to do ;D

Guest rhythmburn

i need a new job where i work less n make more

i am actively searching for a job that pays 6 figures and requires no work...when i find it you will be the first to know...