Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Official Review of Lyrik & Honest Cars @ Boom Boom Room (WITH PICS)

Bling

wasnt gonna go out but said ehhhhhhh hell with it .. usually one of those nites i stay in i end up hearing the music was just sickkkk so i went out...

Good to see richard brunelle, Jessica, Tomas, soozin, pedro, Jimmy T and others hangin out..... was pretty quiet but i expected it since it was Good Friday

Lyrik set..... played from 11 to like 2.. he started off really good but then it just was ehhhhhhh ....... For the most part Lyrik is always on but last nite was not one of those nites.....

ITs all good though... :) gotta love ur honesty rob LOL "If i play like that opening for Heather tear me off the decks" LOL

i guarantee u wont... 8)

Honest Cars

Honestly didnt know who they were didnt expect much but they were awesome...... 10x better than the music at angel last week.... it was not really house at all . Ramon u would have loved it..... they were throwin down some wicked techno (some tracks were maddddd old ) 8)

great stuff.

Thanks to Richard and Tomas for the vodka tonics 8)

Pics soon....

HOW CAN I ALMOST FORGET THREE OF THE CRAZIEST THINGS IVE EVER SEEN GOIN OUT

1. Jessica tried to take a pic of this girl dancing. when she was goin to she freaked out like she was scared of the camera

2. This guy goes into the camera booth . pulls out his thingy and proceeds to urinate on the floor

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. yeah he was immediatly thrown out

3. the fire alarm went off twice while i was there as well

crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guest ramon

nice .. good to hear it went well. i couldve used some techno .. i got some slices instead *lol* :)

some of the best nights are the ones you don't plan.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lyrik is a testament that bald guys can rock too! Ah, don't mind my babbling, I just woke up. :P

Guest soozin

i had a bunch of fun hangin out last nite, nice to see so many familiar faces :) hopefully see a bunch of ya out n about tonight and sunday mornin !

Guest lyrik

Honesty is the best policy blingy!

Anyways I had a great time Honest Cars were awesome...really wish more people came out to see them but there was a good crowd for a while. Midway through my set I got a huge pounding headache...the DJ booth was a little rough around the edges thankfully we hooked that Mackie up after I was done so Paul and Scott could do their thing without that other monitor...I thought I was going to get a nose bleed from the highs from that thing...thanks to everyone that came out.

Fire alarms...dude peeing in the photo booth...the bartender asking me if I was the guy that did that...me saying WTF are talking about get me another shot of jager quick quick...end of the night the bartender asks me if I want to close my tab...I'm like tab...what tab I've been paying cash all night....she had like 3 cards open no one to be found....makes me think damn I could have drank for free...shit!

No worries on next Friday blingy...Seth and I will be more than ready and I have to think SObe Live from what I hear will be a little more DJ friendly...someone told me their system in their truck sounded better than the the club last night...ouch!

Good to meet the girls from Chicago Sound Source (Rain)...also Keith Mularkey...great talking with you man...a wealth of knowledge and experience...cannot believe I haven't run into this guy in all the time I have been down here. See you all real soon.