Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't Piss

Yo both you guys better start drinking like a gallon of water before you find yourself in the hospital from dehydration. your body isnt pissing because your so dehydrated it wont let that liquid out. cwm36.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

You're dehydrated. Drink ALOT more non-alcoholic fluids when you do that stuff. I've had that feeling before too. You don't want to have that feeling.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

I sometimes have a hard time peeing when I'm rolling because my muscles get all tensed up and it takes a lot of concentration to make them relax. But when I start to come down I'm running to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

i hear what u guys r saying about the dehydration thing but i hate to drink while i am rolling. i usually sip on sum water but i dont like anything going into my body while i am rolling xcept more pills. cwm32.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

The whole time I roll it feels like I am peeing my pants! The first couple times I rolled that didn't happen, but now it happens ever single time. It feels kinda cool though. cwm17.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Originally posted by powerpuff:

WIERD, I'M THE OPPOSITE...I PEE ALL THE TIME WHEN I'M ROLLIN' AND I LOVE IT! IT FEELS REALLY GOOD...MAYBE I'M JUST WEIRD??.... cwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm13.gif

powerpuff you aren't WEIRD you are fine, you do that because you probably drink a lot while you roll biggrin.gif

and about the feeling you are damn right it feels great

*hug*

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 03-14-2001).]

bro...heres the whats happening...one of the chemicals in the pills that you are taking is acting the same as anesthesia...some people after surgery cant pee because of thier bodies reaction to the anesthesia...I have had this problem before, but only when I take a lot of pills in one night....

It is the amphetamine in the MDMA mixed with the anesthetic properties of K. A few years back when ephedrine/white crosses (not the pseudo ephedrine that is sold now) were being taken a lot, the same problem would happen (ephedrine/amphetamine have the same properties). Even if you WERE drinking a lot of water. The amphetamine tightens the prostate making it harder for you to urinate. cwm19.gif

------------------

Do You??

It happens to everyone!!

You have to R-E-L-A-X!!!!!!

The only way I can pee, is if my friend comes into the stall with me, turns around, and holds the door closed (even if it's locked), and she has to say, "I'm not looking" and almost instantly, I pee!

Works like a charm! you should try it!

LOL.

------------------

You're only young once

It could be this...

Your pills contain ephedrine or another amphetamines type drug. These drugs supress sexual activity. Some people say they get "shrinkage" if you know what I'm saying...

I take an OTC supplement called AdipoKinetix...it contains ephedrine HCI...if I take too much, not only an I jumpin off the walls, but I "stall out" when I go to the bathroom. I stand there for a few secs before things get movin'....hhahhaaa. And I drink atleast a gallon of water a day, so its not cause I am dehydrated...its your pills man...

my 2 cents

Carson

------------------

AIM:Carson11115