Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday morning @ Studio A....Special Guest!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

cocainekate1.jpg

Resident Nelson Diaz will be along side Robert Rodriguez this monday morning....we have alot of suprises in mind this week......Dont miss this monday morning @ Studio A.

THE END OF THE LINE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ariel

Dam, I support the whole afterhours thing but after seeing that flyer, I wouldnt be caught dead in there!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest spinderella7713

Dam, I support the whole afterhours thing but after seeing that flyer, I wouldnt be caught dead in there!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

WEll im sorry to hear that....the whole point of the flyer is shock value....it draws ur attention right....now i think the more obvious the crackhead value of the flyer the more incognito the people would be about what ever they decide to do....this crowd is not metropolis its completly different.....i decided on this for the humor and the shock of it all.....and dont you work @ SPACE???....i would be more concerned about going there, anyways...give it a try

Guest Ariel

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

WEll im sorry to hear that....the whole point of the flyer is shock value....it draws ur attention right....now i think the more obvious the crackhead value of the flyer the more incognito the people would be about what ever they decide to do....this crowd is not metropolis its completly different.....i decided on this for the humor and the shock of it all.....and dont you work @ SPACE???....i would be more concerned about going there, anyways...give it a try

So your trying to say that its not as "crackheaded" as Metropolis but its still crackheaded. I do work for Space, but atleast our Marketing team isnt going to put someone snorting coke on the flyer.

Guest pod

WEll im sorry to hear that....the whole point of the flyer is shock value....it draws ur attention right....now i think the more obvious the crackhead value of the flyer the more incognito the people would be about what ever they decide to do...

Shock value is one thing, but the insinuations of the flyer are another. You could have posted a picture of a car crash or a train accident or something.

Tell your designer he or she has to be more cognizant of reality outside of clubland. I don't care what the flyer says, but some busybody sees an image of a washed-up supermodel doing coke, well I don't see good things.

Guest Adam Singer

everything has already been said

this is overall a terrible play, esp with miami/the world the way it is right now

things like this potentially make *everyone* look bad, including CJ for having the image on their main forum

Guest pod

People know my take on the whole "phenomenon" of Monday morning parties, but to each his own. My critique right now is that the parties already have a negative image, this flyer doesn't help.

Guest jbit

im an old man now, but even in my younger clubbing days the idea of doing after hours till 10am on a monday would be enough to make me feel depressed....but thats just me

Guest JoeBudious

Yo Studio A

Look into Florida Liquor Law!!!!!

You need to changs that flyer ASAP

IT WILL KICK YOU IN THE ASS!!!

A CASE CAN NOW BE STARTED!!!

You do whatever you want, of course, but I know Florida Liquor Law. BIG NO NO!!

Guest ramon

anywho, tell me about the crowd, who are they and what do they do for a living?? How old are you they? I'm very curious as to who parties on monday mornings..How many people show up??

it ain't dc10 in ibiza thats for sure :-X

Guest LeVeL

Yeah terrible flyer, I f I was that Spinderella girl, I would stop hosting that Flyer and put another one up quickly if she wants to promote their party.

But I agree Monday Morning After hours screams crackhead Party or I am unemployed.

Guest jbit

But I agree Monday Morning After hours screams crackhead Party or I am unemployed.

or a stripper/bar tender/waiter/drug dealer/etc/etc...