Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday morning @ Studio A....Special Guest!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest tres-b

How many people actually turn up for this party? I would love to know some #s from here and the other one at StudioA on normal weekends, not 3day weekends.

As for the flyer, shock value is great but this is just asking for trouble.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinderella7713

i appreciate all of your opinions...but u have all proved my point. go to one of my past posts for mondays with a regular flyer....see how many views, and posts i have....definitely more right here...dont even try to say a flyer that you find offensive will stop you from going to a party. be real. and the club does know and actually wanted a go on the flyer when the promoters were half and half on it...cause we were ready for this reaction...wanted it actually. You seem to all be very educated in the miami club scene and u know damn straight i got my point accross. As far as people who are there its usually industry, people who have mondays off a regular job, self employed entrepeneurs, hairdressers...comeon think out of the box...isnt shock how madonna did it...lol as far as numbers an average of 200 every monday so far...check it out ill get u a drink. I would like to hear about Florida Liquor law tell me whats up, and as far as the personal attacks go that is really sad. 8)

Guest rhythmburn

i appreciate all of your opinions...but u have all proved my point. go to one of my past posts for mondays with a regular flyer....see how many views, and posts i have....definitely more right here...dont even try to say a flyer that you find offensive will stop you from going to a party. be real. and the club does know and actually wanted a go on the flyer when the promoters were half and half on it...cause we were ready for this reaction...wanted it actually. You seem to all be very educated in the miami club scene and u know damn straight i got my point accross. As far as people who are there its usually industry, people who have mondays off a regular job, self employed entrepeneurs, hairdressers...comeon think out of the box...isnt shock how madonna did it...lol as far as numbers an average of 200 every monday so far...check it out ill get u a drink. I would like to hear about Florida Liquor law tell me whats up, and as far as the personal attacks go that is really sad. 8)

yes, you got views...but how many people that viewed this thread will actually show up? i know i won't....sorry!! nothing personal... i do not know you...but the flyer is whack

Guest pod

What rhythmburn said.

Madonna did by shock, sure, but even she knew how to balance it. It was shock in the sense of "oh she's kissing a girl", not like "Oh, she's putting a vegetable in the tradesmans' entrance..."

Big difference. I'm not shocked by the flyer though, it's more of a "geez, just what the club scene needs..." reaction.

Guest mursa

..these kinda parties are what feeds the so called war on drugs and is what ultimately gives clubbers a bad image ( isn't partying friday, sat and sun enough ?????????!! ::)) .......its packed with narcs and overall shady ass people .

..but whatever , im a firm believer in Survival of the Fittest ..or in this case Survival of the Clubber with "common sense" .

Guest mursa

How many people actually turn up for this party? I would love to know some #s from here and the other one at StudioA on normal weekends, not 3day weekends.

As for the flyer, shock value is great but this is just asking for trouble.

I actually went to one a couple of months ago ..and vowed to never again .........im no angel by any means , but its just too crackish and freakish for my tastes ...

..as far as crowd goes it does quite alright when i went , and comprises of mostly folks who leave amika, crobar when it closes at 5am in the beach ....and wanna Keep Going !

Guest spinderella7713

What rhythmburn said.

Madonna did by shock, sure, but even she knew how to balance it. It was shock in the sense of "oh she's kissing a girl", not like "Oh, she's putting a vegetable in the tradesmans' entrance..."

Big difference. I'm not shocked by the flyer though, it's more of a "geez, just what the club scene needs..." reaction.

lol...ummm. i seem to remember her burning a cross?? but i digress..i'm no madonna.

Guest pod

Good point Mursa.

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech (shut up people, you know my rules here and my theory...) but with that freedom comes responsibility and being conscientious of how you use it.

Right now, for clubs, whether they be dance, rock, or hip-hop, the voting population regards them as little more than opium dens with fancy lights and sound. Flyers and promotions like this don't do much to help fix that sort of thing.

I have no real issue on a theoretical level when someone chooses to party and have a good time. Your "weekend" might be Monday-Tuesday for all I know. But seriously, know your limits.

It's just me, but I'm out maybe one weeknight a week (I've got responsibilites to this company during the day), and on the weekends I'm out 8-10 hours a night both days. By Sunday I'm not in the mood for yet another party. I'm not gonna force myself to go out and essentially be a party pooper and ruin everyone else's good time.

Guest mursa

Good point Mursa.

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech (shut up people, you know my rules here and my theory...) but with that freedom comes responsibility and being conscientious of how you use it.

Right now, for clubs, whether they be dance, rock, or hip-hop, the voting population regards them as little more than opium dens with fancy lights and sound. Flyers and promotions like this don't do much to help fix that sort of thing.

I have no real issue on a theoretical level when someone chooses to party and have a good time. Your "weekend" might be Monday-Tuesday for all I know. But seriously, know your limits.

It's just me, but I'm out maybe one weeknight a week (I've got responsibilites to this company during the day), and on the weekends I'm out 8-10 hours a night both days. By Sunday I'm not in the mood for yet another party. I'm not gonna force myself to go out and essentially be a party pooper and ruin everyone else's good time.

point taken and i agree ........you choose your own path ...i've come to the conclusion that some people have a good head on their shoulders ,and some are destined to crash .

..its the cruel laws of Nature .

Guest WhereIsZion12

What rhythmburn said.

yeah man i agree with you so much... this flyer makes a direct association to drugs in the club scene...wtf even if it is there be smart about your shit i think everyone is going for the low key appeal 8) (thats what the glasses are for)...and damnit there is a whole side to the club scene that has nothing to do with drugs...the club scene has enough fucking heat on it with the feds anyways threating to shut places down and enforcing strict regulations so therefore this flyer just ruins it for everyone...way to go smarty pants :P :P

Guest spinderella7713

What rhythmburn said.

yeah man i agree with you so much... this flyer makes a direct association to drugs in the club scene...wtf even if it is there be smart about your shit i think everyone is going for the low key appeal 8) (thats what the glasses are for)...and damnit there is a whole side to the club scene that has nothing to do with drugs...the club scene has enough fucking heat on it with the feds anyways threating to shut places down and enforcing strict regulations so therefore this flyer just ruins it for everyone...way to go smarty pants :P :P

If you think a flyer that is in circulation for 3 days (fri, sat, sun) is going to "ruin it for everyone" then ur not to bright. Do you thnk that people in law enforcement dont already know what is going on @ the clubs. The pic is for the name of the party.....and the name of the party could mean a million different things...so u'll see on a flyer every week....some of u guys need to get the stick out of ur asses and stop taking the party scene so fing serious....it is a PARTY....!!!! ur seriousness is what ruins it....take a chill pill, or maybe take kate's example. lol

Guest pod

That's not the point. The point is, why contribute to the situation?

Every day someone gets whacked in Miami. I guess by your logic it gives me the right to go out and kill someone since the cops "know it is going on..."

Guest rhythmburn

What rhythmburn said.

If you think a flyer that is in circulation for 3 days (fri, sat, sun) is going to "ruin it for everyone" then ur not to bright. Do you thnk that people in law enforcement dont already know what is going on @ the clubs. The pic is for the name of the party.....and the name of the party could mean a million different things...so u'll see on a flyer every week....some of u guys need to get the stick out of ur asses and stop taking the party scene so fing serious....it is a PARTY....!!!! ur seriousness is what ruins it....take a chill pill, or maybe take kate's example. lol

"ur not to bright"

lol

Guest spinderella7713

That's not the point. The point is, why contribute to the situation?

Every day someone gets whacked in Miami. I guess by your logic it gives me the right to go out and kill someone since the cops "know it is going on..."

good idea for next weeks flyer..thanks pod.

Thats not my point...i made that 4 threads ago....shock value...

and u guys have analyzed the flyer like its going to shut the club scene down. Which is ridiculous.

Guest WhereIsZion12

yo honestly thats what i fucking meant about being smart about that shit, if your gonna get fucked up then have grand time but fucking dont be all out there with it like its fucking legal ITS NOT

and no... a flyer in circulation for three days wont ruin it for good but it does put off a certain image and images construct opinions. So think bigger not just within the next month or so.

we all get fucked up obviously but by spelling it out or for an example fucking blowing up a picture of it and spreading it across miami >:( >:( is going to put a bad image...

it wasnt a personal attack so dont take it as such, it was just a bad pic to distribute...and you offended a group of people...do your research (it's common sense though) every act done for shock value has done all of the above:

1)piss a whole lot of people off by offending them(they have their right to their opinions too!) and

2)incite inspiration in those who agree with it (they have their right to their opinions too!)

all it is...is that you are hearing the opinions of those you pissed off

damn you should chill

Guest pod

and u guys have analyzed the flyer like its going to shut the club scene down. Which is ridiculous.

Your flyer isn't gonna shut down the night or the club. It's just the flagrant lack of responsibility that I see that irks me. It's epidemic, it isn't just you. Stop being part of the problem and become part of the solution.

Promoters need to see beyond making a quick buck and keep an eye out for the long term health of the party industry in Miami. Putting out flyers depicting ugly supermodels doing coke is only part of the problem.

Guest WhereIsZion12

Your flyer isn't gonna shut down the night or the club. It's just the flagrant lack of responsibility that I see that irks me. It's epidemic, it isn't just you. Stop being part of the problem and become part of the solution.

Promoters need to see beyond making a quick buck and keep an eye out for the long term health of the party industry in Miami. Putting out flyers depicting ugly supermodels doing coke is only part of the problem.

damn at least someone understands what i was trying to say thanks pod for interpreting it for her

Guest JMT

anywho, tell me about the crowd, who are they and what do they do for a living?? How old are you they? I'm very curious as to who parties on monday mornings...

the same people who will be asking you "would you like fries with that?" in a few years.

anywho, tell me about the crowd, who are they and what do they do for a living?? How old are you they? I'm very curious as to who parties on monday mornings...

the same people who will be asking you "would you like fries with that?" in a few years.

bwahhhahhhaaaa